TA/ OOC

Umm, what do you mean by play? Do you mean post?
If you mention my name, I can answer you in time.
I mean, a plot, something for Braven and Marvel to do together. My main plot was bugging ppl. Marvel tested Barven, Prrr and slightly Loki and then was going after Mahan when started an argument with Pluto(?) but didn't manage to reach Mahan. Now Marvel and Braven are left together in a day that they can't go hunting. What do you think they should do?

If you mention my name, I can answer you in time.
I mean, a plot, something for Braven and Marvel to do together. My main plot was bugging ppl. Marvel tested Barven, Prrr and slightly Loki and then was going after Mahan when started an argument with Pluto(?) but didn't manage to reach Mahan. Now Marvel and Braven are left together in a day that they can't go hunting. What do you think they should do?
Hmm, maybe we should talk about looking for the Rouge Angle?

To go with what Rayna said most can give quest but any NPC that will have long term usage has to be brought to me first for approval
So one day working npc is free to use?
In current case, as only npc can be struck by arrows of love, I thought of playing one who is in love with another and wants to send her a love letter. That letter can be part of the on going quests of the day.

In current case, as only npc can be struck by arrows of love, I thought of playing one who is in love with another and wants to send her a love letter. That letter can be part of the on going quests of the day.
Wait the main quest to find the angel? Or just one of the letter delivering quest?

Hmmmm yeah you can do that. Any NPC you wanna make for the sake of making a quest will be fine as long as it isn't anything too big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back