TA/ OOC

Because it was a good post

But there's literally no practical applications max can do without being game breaking at this point
Loki: Why do you engineers always gotta break stuff? Why can you make simple practical things, like cannons ir steam boats, or electricity? Or be completely meta and make the internet within a game

Loki: Why do you engineers always gotta break stuff? Why can you make simple practical things, like cannons ir steam boats, or electricity? Or be completely meta and make the internet within a game
Max: Well it would be nice to make those things (besides the internet, I'm not an IT guy)

BUT APPARENTLY MOST OF THEM ALREADY EXIST.

Loki: What? None of what I said exist in the game
Cannons: Quinlan said he made it so they exist in the game bcuz pirates
Steamboats: Redundant, flying objects are more efficient in a magical world
Electricity: I highly doubt there is no electrical magic in this game in some form.

Cannons: Quinlan said he made it so they exist in the game bcuz pirates
Steamboats: Redundant, flying objects are more efficient in a magical world
Electricity: I highly doubt there is no electrical magic in this game in some form.
Electricity and electrical magic are two different things. Also can thoses flying objects carry heavy weights for a long time and if so are they reliable and won't destroy said cargo and everything around them?

Electricity and electrical magic are two different things. Also can thoses flying objects carry heavy weights for a long time and if so are they reliable and won't destroy said cargo and everything around them?
You do know steam engines can explode from pressure, right?

Also, are you trying to tell me that Loki couldn't just invent electricity herself? I mean cmon, you can make a battery out of lemon juice, pennies, and cardboard.

You do know steam engines can explode from pressure, right?

Also, are you trying to tell me that Loki couldn't just invent electricity herself? I mean cmon, you can make a battery out of lemon juice, pennies, and cardboard.
Yeah, but that isn't practical at all

Look Siz, not everyone is a freaking engineer genus ok? Loki isn't an engineer she's a coder. Max builds the shit, she tells it what to do
That's great, but that still doesn't change the fact that everything I could possibly build already exists, is outmatched, or is impossible either due to the absence of certain materials or because Quinlan63 Quinlan63 won't let me use souls to bring clockwork machines to life.

That's great, but that still doesn't change the fact that everything I could possibly build already exists, is outmatched, or is impossible either due to the absence of certain materials or because Quinlan63 Quinlan63 won't let me use souls to bring clockwork machines to life.
I said you could use soul stones if you could get some from a high level Warlock, Death Knight, or Necromancer

"Yeah, sure we can head to the City of Beginnings," Braven said to Marvel, as he walked over to the teleport gate. Marvel, sprinted over to some other girl and they talked for a bit
"Man, this girl must be in a really big rush," He thought.

Please mention me when you reply. Thank you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back