TA/ OOC

Nah, I'm Co-Gm

Hexblood Bandit Hexblood Bandit Prrr, did a great job explaining what you need to know^^ As for major events. Currently, the Festival of Love is happen so combat is disabled for the day(in-game) and the AI has recently been making things more realistic than they should be.
Well shit

I look like an idiot now

Now?
jk, you're cool
Yeah, if you haven't guessed, I do this while I'm waiting for games to load or at night, so I only really skim through stuff in Extras and am HABITUALLY UNAWARE of literally everything going on in the roleplay

Yeah, if you haven't guessed, I do this while I'm waiting for games to load or at night, so I only really skim through stuff in Extras and am HABITUALLY UNAWARE of literally everything going on in the roleplay
See, this is why Max needs to step away from his workshop and get back to civilization. His gonna become like this soon, but with life. This isn't good!

creepy clocked guy comes over and tempts you, what do you do.
Normal answer: Run
Tods answer: Hey aren't you the bard thats having an affair with the blacksmiths wife

Sizniche Sizniche how tall would you say Batista is?
Shit, I say about eye level with Tod since I'd imagine 7' 3" is the height cap. This guy is trying to make his character look as intimidating as possible, after all, so I doubt Batista would go for anything less than the Maximum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back