TA/ OOC

RaynaFon RaynaFon Not that I don't like... the new spree killer you've thrown into the mix, but... when shall we hear from Loki, Lurie, and Rita?

It's not about wining but the context of story; slaughtering baby rabbits.
Well it's not like you can't talk your way out of the situation but either way you would be sent for redrawn before you could even launch your first attack. Oh that reminds me I forgot to send the guards to go see about this latest killing within the city.

Hello I had been lurking on this site for awhile now, and haven't really been able to devote any time to roleplays. However for the time being I am on summer break, and this seems like a good roleplay to be a part of. Is there anything really important that happened besides the connection to the outside being cut off yet? Also any preferred classes I should play as that are needed or lacking in the story?

Oh and while I am not too familiar with MMORPGs I have watched the likes of Log Horizon and SAO which this seems to be taking the most inspiration from. So is there any thing else I should look out for when creating a character in this roleplay?

Oh and while I am not too familiar with MMORPGs I have watched the likes of Log Horizon and SAO which this seems to be taking the most inspiration from. So is there any thing else I should look out for when creating a character in this roleplay?
Hey there Jordus. I'm not a GM (that'd be Quinlan63 Quinlan63 )or even a Co-GM ( RaynaFon RaynaFon ), but a good place to start is the Extra forum. It covers the need-to-knows of the RP pretty extensively. On the subject of preferred classes, all I know is that Warlocks are not allowed because there are now too many. I can tell you that we have no active Monks, but I would say just pick whichever class interests you the most there're only 1 or 2 other characters using those classes anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back