TA/ OOC

well, concidering that if she would shoot ten arrows it would do 85 damage, I thought this seemed a bit allright, but I'll take something off if it's too much, this is like a first time thing for me to do an RP like this so forgive me if I make any more mistakes!

XD Nah, it's fine, it's just easier if you show it as a physical number in post. That way there aren't any inconsistencies when people are reading it. Like for example: "Although a few of her arrows missed, x amount were successful."

Or something like that. Just a suggest. You don't have to do it. Was just confused since I saw only a 8.5 hit and a mention of a few hits, but didn't know the amount so I was thinking she hit like 3 times or something.

XD Nah, it's fine, it's just easier if you show it as a physical number in post. That way there aren't any inconsistencies when people are reading it. Like for example: "Although a few of her arrows missed, x amount were successful."

Or something like that. Just a suggest. You don't have to do it. Was just confused since I saw only a 8.5 hit and a mention of a few hits, but didn't know the amount so I was thinking she hit like 3 times or something.

oh, yea, I'll do that next time, I just picked a random number this time, the next time I'll put an actual number in there... sorry! 

Uhh it should be 27 damage. 

Also don't you still have the light shell protecting NIghtshade?

@Sizniche

Then wouldn't the 34% damage reduction from your shield have made it do 18 damage?

I did the damage you took divided by two times three:

(19.8/2)*3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it seems you are just not using the right numbers

My calculation was based off of you saying he dealt 27 damage. Why does he deal 30 unshielded to you and 27 to me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back