TA/ OOC

I love how literally everyone looks down on me

and by love I mean plz stahp

Just for you all to know the reward for the boss is given to each person who helps kill it so it doesn't get split up between people. Plus you still get exp for killing the boss and the other goblins.

I'll have a post up tomorrow morning. Also, reminder if you aren't aware. The site will be down for a couple of days, starting on the 19th for the format transition or whatever.

Oh, sorry I forgot. For some reason I thought everyone started out with nothing. >.< could have told me that in my last post when I actually gave it to you.

Oh, sorry I forgot. For some reason I thought everyone started out with nothing. >.< could have told me that in my last post when I actually gave it to you.

I had no clue what you were doing. I figured you assumed my equipment from me hitting pebbles with my sword in my intro

Guess I messed that part, since I didn't remember it at all.

Understandable, you probably only skimmed it because it didn't seem relevant to the interaction you were in at the time. I do it a lot.

I think that as we go on in the story, it might be a good idea to keep track of what our characters have in their inventories on our character pages so we don't forget.

I think that as we go on in the story, it might be a good idea to keep track of what our characters have in their inventories on our character pages so we don't forget.

The character pages can't edited anymore so just put them in your post every once in a while

cool. I just think that keep us from having to make less spoiler tags in the actual rp while keeping the character bios relevant 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back