TA/ OOC

well, in the part about The Dark Forest it talks about how there is a little village and a Litch that want's to destroy the village, so it seems like an obvious quest to, at some point, destroy that Litch to safe the village. but maybe they also could do some other stuff around that little village aswell, dunno, just some low key quests like 'get the potion maker some vampire teeth so he can make a potion to protect yourself from vampires for a certain amout of time' or 'the son of a farmer has been bitten by a werewolf, catch him and bring him home where he can be treated before midnight is over' something like that?

okay, so stuff like that? because I have more if you want to ^~^ but maybe it's best to limit it to one location right now (even though I have ideas for pretty much all of the locations XD ) 

The outlands:

main quest:

• Find all the evidence of the existence of the basilisk
  • Find the hidden tomb
  • Protect the villages from the monsters permanently

minor quests: 

• in a small village, the farm has been destroyed by monsters last night, it's their only way to get food, rebuild the farm.
  • the leaders of two villages decided to work together to  protect eachother from the monsters, the mage from village A made an enchanged ring for village B, bring an enchanged ring from village A to village B.
  • come with the trading caravan that travels through the outlands and protect them from the monsters when they stay the night outside in the desert. 
  • Kill a gigant worm and bring it's *dropping* to the villages smith so he will use it to create a *weapon* 

the lone glacier

main quest:

• slay the icedragon and take over the castle from the witch

minor quests:

• A lone NPC went up in the mountain and got trapped in by a blizard, find him and resque him
  • a group of frost gigants guard a *special enchanged item* in their cave. get the item.
  • high in the mountain a special ore can be found that you can use to craft a special type of weapon

the dark forest

main quest:

• protect the village from the Lith

side quests:

• get the potion maker some vampire teeth so he can make a potion to protect yourself from vampires for a certain amout of time
  • the son of a farmer has been bitten by a werewolf, find him before the night is over so he can be treated
  • hidden in the forest is a dark tree with dark, magical powers, find it and destroy it, or use it's powers to enchant one of your weapons.

this is all I got this far ^~^

Loki: How dare you tease my targets before me! You shall be punished! *throws arms in the air* But, you are right...Yuna is fun to tease, But only I get to tease her!

Since my character is going to end up being a useless warrior, I'm going to have him be here mostly for emotional support :P  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back