TA/ OOC

Hey, as I started to read through all of this it kinda seems like a D&D campaign. You take any inspiration from the D&D system?

Hey, as I started to read through all of this it kinda seems like a D&D campaign. You take any inspiration from the D&D system?

Not really I read a lot of RPGLit books so a lot of what is there comes from those books, with some minor changes.

I see, I do think that the weapons would run a little bit smoother using the D&D system, but this RP isn't a dice one. Oh well, I need to finish reading everything else.

Yeah, I remember back in the old days where you could always roll your dice XD

I'm kinda glad we don't use a dice system here since I would seem even more clumsy as I am now XD I already barely know how this all works with the exact HP and MP and everything, and I have absolutely no idea how a dice system would work so I would mess up even more XD

In regards to the weapon effects, and skills that have % effects, I had planned on finding a rng site for 1-100 an integrate it into the rp in an easy-to-use way.

oh, maybe because I forgot to mention people in my last few posts and I was to lazy to edit them :/

No because I'm following everything so I should no whenever anyone post anything. Even if it is a picture of kittens

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's happened to me sometimes too with a few of your posts. I think it may be cuz we've been posting so much so close together XD 

Watching twitch while I work on some coding XD. Ik it's my turn unofficially, but I wanna get this done so I'll probably post later tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back