TA/ OOC

I must really apologize to everyone here and in particular to @ApfelSeine for the huge delay in my reply. My laptop's harddrive broke (literally) and I was waiting for it to come back before I replied since it would be a real pain to try to do it by phone...unfortunately it's the third time the repairs turned out to be taking even longer than expected, regarding this particular incident. 

I must really apologize to everyone here and in particular to @ApfelSeine for the huge delay in my reply. My laptop's harddrive broke (literally) and I was waiting for it to come back before I replied since it would be a real pain to try to do it by phone...unfortunately it's the third time the repairs turned out to be taking even longer than expected, regarding this particular incident. 

It's okay. Our group just finished what we were doing, so maybe the two groups can make first contact?

It's okay. Our group just finished what we were doing, so maybe the two groups can make first contact?

Unless @ApfelSeine wants to, i don't think that would be too good of an idea. The difference in pace between the groups is monumental, meaning if you did meet up with ours, you would end up bored and waiting for what would likely feel like ages, since we're not exactly taking as long as we do for the sake of it

No worries Idea^^ Real life happens to get in the way from what we'd like from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back