• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
damn, Pascal and Atrox should be friends... if Pascal didnt hate everyone x'D I dont know who is more blood thirsty for killing monsters

Out of everyone I would say Dawnbreaker would probably feel the least remorse; he's literally so convinced he's right that it's literally his paladin oath. Not really bloodthirsty, but not a single shred of regret oof.

Welp, out the windows go the morals it seems

Last edited:
she's gonna need some emotional support too after this 😭 </3
My character was originally going to be emotional support but since he's the one doing the pummelling you might...wanna reconsider his morals

My character was originally going to be emotional support but since he's the one doing the pummelling you might...wanna reconsider his morals
omg </3 gonna kill her pet then apologize with cookies?

omg </3 gonna kill her pet then apologize with cookies?
Yep. Most of the murder part only applies against mythical creatures, Whisperers that don't get in his way get cookies! And a free glowstick!

Yep. Most of the murder part only applies against mythical creatures, Whisperers that don't get in his way get cookies! And a free glowstick!
rip, guess Nimi wont be getting those cookies :closedeyescryingfrown: gotta protect the creatures

The characters according to Incorrect Quote generator:
*out grocery shopping*
Pascal: *takes a free sample twice*
Pascal: Robbery and Fraud. I am a rebel
~
Uh.....
1650556141632.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back