• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Atrox just might (big might) if a Whisper managed to really give him a good scrap, push him to his limits and make him earn a tie or even loss, and promised to do it with him again one day…he might suddenly lose focus long enough for a certain whisperer to get away. Oh well

Unfortunately I do not think I will have my character finished by the dead-line, I lost track of time because I decided to change her face-claim.

Unfortunately I do not think I will have my character finished by the dead-line, I lost track of time because I decided to change her face-claim.
There are still about four hours left as I'm in Pacific Time Standard, so you have an ample amount of time.

If that's still not enough, then I just urge that you have your character up as soon as possible tomorrow since Athanas Athanas mentioned that they'll be posting it later as well. I plan to have the roleplay up on Friday, so tomorrow will be the extreme cut-off, especially since I've mentioned many times already that the CS sheets are due by tonight. If it's not up by tomorrow then I'm afraid that I'll have to drop you out of the roleplay 😭 Same thing applies to Athanas which I myself should have addressed earlier, that's on me.

I want to try to keep everyone around in the roleplay as much as I can, but I also have had some people ask if they could be on a waitlist in case a spot opens up and I would like to respect their time too especially if they're really interested 🥲 I hope you can understand and that it's really nothing personal

There are still about four hours left as I'm in Pacific Time Standard, so you have an ample amount of time.

If that's still not enough, then I just urge that you have your character up as soon as possible tomorrow since Athanas Athanas mentioned that they'll be posting it later as well. I plan to have the roleplay up on Friday, so tomorrow will be the extreme cut-off, especially since I've mentioned many times already that the CS sheets are due by tonight. If it's not up by tomorrow then I'm afraid that I'll have to drop you out of the roleplay 😭

I want to try to keep everyone around in the roleplay as much as I can, but I also have had some people ask if they could be on a waitlist in case a spot opens up and I would like to respect their time too especially if they're really interested 🥲 I hope you can understand and that it's really nothing personal
I think my brain was confused when I calculated what your time zone was in comparison to mine, because for some reason I thought the cut-off time was 10:59pm CST and this is why I shouldn't try and do conversions at like 1am in the morning.

If I still have four hours left then I should have my character up by then, I just have her backstory left.

I think my brain was confused when I calculated what your time zone was in comparison to mine, because for some reason I thought the cut-off time was 10:59pm CST and this is why I shouldn't try and do conversions at like 1am in the morning.

If I still have four hours left then I should have my character up by then, I just have her backstory left.
LOL yeah no worries! If it helps, you can use this PST timer to keep track

. D O V E . D O V E What do you think of Veronica hating/holding a deep grudge against Zabyne? I imagined a scenario in which both of them clashed some years ago, with Veronica trying to protect a family of cyclopes with rare golden eyes from her, and after a hard-fought battle ended up failing in the end. Would've helped fuel Veronica's determination and whatnot with her powerlessness in the situation.

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator I had the idea that perhaps Veronica was once a big fan of Atrox when she was young lol. With her father dragging them all to the fighting pits to watch the battles, to kinda fuel their bloodthirstiness and views of mythical creatures as just beasts to be slain and whatnot. But she ended up visiting more often out of awe for the bulky fighter that never backed down from a challenge and always fought with a smile. I imagine her definitely being there for his big fight against the minotaur, and though saddened when he joined Ethral since she wouldn't be able to watch him anymore, she looked forward to joining him in Ethral's ranks one day. Though of course, that would never come to light. Let me know what you think!
I'm all up for that idea! It could have happened sometime these past eight years because that's the timeframe CORVUS has been active.

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter oh yeah, Arquen is also a regular member of the team so chances are Dawn would had met him too

. D O V E . D O V E does zabyn sells pegasus? Or unicorn? How expensive would it be?
CORVUS most likely sells any mythical creatures aside from Alphas (unless Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance is against that idea). As for its price, I think I'll have to consult the gm about it.

I'm all up for that idea! It could have happened sometime these past eight years because that's the timeframe CORVUS has been active.

CORVUS most likely sells any mythical creatures aside from Alphas (unless Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance is against that idea). As for its price, I think I'll have to consult the gm about it.
Black market is illegal selling and that sounds very illegal to me 👍🏻

yknow this kinda makes me want to switch Nimi over to Usynthos... because she is from a tropical area. I just thought Sonoros made sense because of the ocean, but I dont think it really matters much.

update: i changed it. Now the four clans can live in harmony until everything changes when the slayers attack
Nooo, not Jin's Sonoros tie. I too, chose Sonoros for her because of the water aspect. Even though she's more of a rogue than anything.

Nooo, not Jin's Sonoros tie. I too, chose Sonoros for her because of the water aspect. Even though she's more of a rogue than anything.
BUT THE BALANCE!! We can still have them know each other, since Nimi tends to help the different clans as she travels around.

Gotta come up with combo moves-

Lightnado: A large tornado is made by Leo with Dawnbringer in the center/eye of the storm, as the chaos of the tornado wreaks havoc and pulls people in, Dawnbringer gets to charge a big solar flare to let out as soon as the tornado is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back