• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
im super excited for this rp! For the upcoming battle? Scared O_O gotta heal the precious beans so nobody gets oofed
Dawnbreaker would help except he doesn't yet realize Lay on Hands doesn't exist here lol

ok this is might be a dumb question, but aside from the special ability, do our characters have the basic elemental abilities? Basically element-bending from avatar? I saw that the magic tab mentioned basic magic, but I just wanted to clarify x-x
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance This was one of my questions too lol. If yes then Imma have to change around a few things on Dawn's sheet real quick if everyone gets magic light up glowsticks cause they're from light lol
yep! Just basic elemental stuff. Their special ability is what helps in distinguishing the characters.

For example, Shinso Ryuugen from Luminesque can manipulate water to do some simple attacks but his Water Regeneration healing is essentially his special affinity.
Idk if you guys have played Pokemon Unite or something similar but a person's special ability is basically their ult move. At least that's the best way I can put it into words for now lol

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator might I offer you a better res version of your image? :3 Totally not a peace offering... @w@;
0d0eb771303fa19172ba5e53f4ca89d2.jpg

Okay, almost done but drowsy as all hell. I'll wrap it up tommorow.

Feels a bit lonely being the only whisperer without a bonded creature, might ponder adding one 👀

Also, love the girl squad we got going on for the whisperers too :coolshades: (We've got 1 Aeris, 2 Sonoros, and 1 Entrepreneur, rip Usynthos lol)

Feels a bit lonely being the only whisperer without a bonded creature, might ponder adding one 👀

Also, love the girl squad we got going on for the whisperers too :coolshades: (We've got 1 Aeris, 2 Sonoros, and 1 Entrepreneur, rip Usynthos lol)
maybe we can take home a werewolf friend!!!
and hell yea, lets go girls! >:3

Okay, so I have arrived late to the OOC thread, but I would just like to say Dawnbreaker is :hearteyes: even though he’s a slayer

yknow this kinda makes me want to switch Nimi over to Usynthos... because she is from a tropical area. I just thought Sonoros made sense because of the ocean, but I dont think it really matters much.

update: i changed it. Now the four clans can live in harmony until everything changes when the slayers attack

maybe we can take home a werewolf friend!!!
and hell yea, lets go girls! >:3
I actually love that idea xD
I think I'll hold off and wait for an interesting fateful encounter IC like I originally planned :closedeyessmile:
Okay, so I have arrived late to the OOC thread, but I would just like to say Dawnbreaker is :hearteyes: even though he’s a slayer
Forbidden Love? 👀
yknow this kinda makes me want to switch Nimi over to Usynthos... because she is from a tropical area. I just thought Sonoros made sense because of the ocean, but I dont think it really matters much.

update: i changed it. Now the four clans can live in harmony until everything changes when the slayers attack
You do you queen 👑

On that note, what do you think of the idea of Veronica and Nimiel being friends/knowing each other? I don't know if Nimiel is blind in her left eye or if it's just a scar, but I can imagine them being called the 'one-eyed of the sea' and the 'one-eyed of the earth' respectively 👀 I imagine they don't meet often with Nimiel being a nomad and all, but it'd be nice if they got together every now and then when she passes by Xyberion on her travels :closedeyessmile:

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Oohh if he's part of Ignette's vampire raid teams, Dawnbreaker and Arquen would have definitely met before. Probably under disguise but still! He probably capitalizes on his big presence and works around him for attacks/picking creatures off to thin the herd.

And on downtime, Arquen/Quintus probably likes discussing their magic and how to improve upon it.

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Oohh dude were you seriously up about Arquen in Slayer form meeting Veronica before? We could expand on it and maybe say that they left on decent terms. Maybe even had to work together to fend off aggressive creatures who had to take a while to reason with and he just kept them at bay while Veronica did her whisperer thing?

I actually love that idea xD
I think I'll hold off and wait for an interesting fateful encounter IC like I originally planned :closedeyessmile:

Forbidden Love? 👀

You do you queen 👑

On that note, what do you think of the idea of Veronica and Nimiel being friends/knowing each other? I don't know if Nimiel is blind in her left eye or if it's just a scar, but I can imagine them being called the 'one-eyed of the sea' and the 'one-eyed of the earth' respectively 👀 I imagine they don't meet often with Nimiel being a nomad and all, but it'd be nice if they got together every now and then when she passes by Xyberion on her travels :closedeyessmile:
omg Veronica and Nimiel being friends would be a very interesting duo for sure! I'd love the idea of visits whenever Nimi passes through Xyberion <3

I hadn't planned for her left eye to be blind, but it probably has slight vision loss. You could always call them "one-eye and a half" or "one-eye and the almost-one-eye" haha

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Oohh dude were you seriously up about Arquen in Slayer form meeting Veronica before? We could expand on it and maybe say that they left on decent terms. Maybe even had to work together to fend off aggressive creatures who had to take a while to reason with and he just kept them at bay while Veronica did her whisperer thing?
Sure! I mean, she has big money so she definitely had the means to pay him impromptu. Perhaps she was injured at the time and was having trouble holding her own, so when she saw him again and recalled how he didn't seem to mind the presence of a whisperer, she threw money at him and asked him for help?
And bam an odd friendship/acquaintance lmao
omg Veronica and Nimiel being friends would be a very interesting duo for sure! I'd love the idea of visits whenever Nimi passes through Xyberion <3

I hadn't planned for her left eye to be blind, but it probably has slight vision loss. You could always call them "one-eye and a half" or "one-eye and the almost-one-eye" haha
Perfect! <3 For some reason I can imagine Nimiel offering her seafood as a maiden of the sea and Veronica being like "Girl, you know I'm allergic." 😩

Sure! I mean, she has big money so she definitely had the means to pay him impromptu. Perhaps she was injured at the time and was having trouble holding her own, so when she saw him again and recalled how he didn't seem to mind the presence of a whisperer, she threw money at him and asked him for help?
And bam an odd friendship/acquaintance lmao
Veronica just throws a bag of money and Arquen immediately starts keeping them at bay like a fencer and shit. Then after that, probably helped her go back to town before disappearing entirely.

And now they're gonna meet in the werewolf grounds and he'll probably wave at her LOL

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Oohh if he's part of Ignette's vampire raid teams, Dawnbreaker and Arquen would have definitely met before. Probably under disguise but still! He probably capitalizes on his big presence and works around him for attacks/picking creatures off to thin the herd.

And on downtime, Arquen/Quintus probably likes discussing their magic and how to improve upon it.

Great! Dawn gets another friend!

Veronica just throws a bag of money and Arquen immediately starts keeping them at bay like a fencer and shit. Then after that, probably helped her go back to town before disappearing entirely.

And now they're gonna meet in the werewolf grounds and he'll probably wave at her LOL
LMAO Right? Once vague friendly acquaintances now brutally fighting each other for their conflicting occupations 😔

LMAO Right? Once vague friendly acquaintances now brutally fighting each other for their conflicting occupations 😔
And you bet your money that Arquen is gonna act normally afterwards when they meet each other again regardless of the outcome of the fight.

Also, Juju Juju What do you think about a potential encounter between Arquen and Nimiel in recent times? Where Arquen bit off more than he could chew and he got heavily injured and she found him bleeding by some rocks in the beach trying to perform emergency bandages on himself but is clumsy because he's kind of delirious from blood loss and exhaustion?

And you bet your money that Arquen is gonna act normally afterwards when they meet each other again regardless of the outcome of the fight.

Also, Juju Juju What do you think about a potential encounter between Arquen and Nimiel in recent times? Where Arquen bit off more than he could chew and he got heavily injured and she found him bleeding by some rocks in the beach trying to perform emergency bandages on himself but is clumsy because he's kind of delirious from blood loss and exhaustion?
Heck yea! That sounds great!
this battle is gonna hurt my heart on so many levels

I just imagine him bandaging himself up and he sees this giant leviathan coming to shore x'D

Veronica will find him absolutely indecipherable xD Her goal has never been to fight slayers though, so she will be glad that she only has to worry about him some of the time, depending on his contractors.
The inevitable sibling reunion 😭

Heck yea! That sounds great!
Niiceee he probably feels indebted to her in some way. Probably even tried traveling with her once he's recovered to try and pay it back. Or throw her a lot of money. Probably both. He probably thought he was hallucinating a leviathan until it actually comes to shore LOL

Veronica will find him absolutely indecipherable xD Her goal has never been to fight slayers though, so she will be glad that she only has to worry about him some of the time, depending on his contractors.
The real goal to this: Baffle everyone and not die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back