• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The inevitable sibling reunion 😭
I KNOW AJSDLKAJKLSDJKLAS
Niiceee he probably feels indebted to her in some way. Probably even tried traveling with her once he's recovered to try and pay it back. Or throw her a lot of money. Probably both. He probably thought he was hallucinating a leviathan until it actually comes to shore LOL
Nimi would try very hard to refuse the offered gold haha. So he could have definitely travelled with her at least until she was sure he was all better and that he had a safe place to go to. At the very least she would bring him to a port city or town so he could get back to home or wherever he was meant to go.

Nimi doesn't hate nor like slayers, so she would use this opportunity to try to understand their way of thinking better. ^^

Nimi would try very hard to refuse the offered gold haha. So he could have definitely travelled with her at least until she was sure he was all better and that he had a safe place to go to. At the very least she would bring him to a port city or town so he could get back to home or wherever he was meant to go.

Nimi doesn't hate nor like slayers, so she would use this opportunity to try to understand their way of thinking better. ^^
Hell yeah, Whisperer-Slayer bonding! Arquen is probably mumbling about his broken equipment and how he wanted to keep his identity anonymous (his mask probably broke during that time).

Nimiel trying to understand Slayer mentality but Arquen is just literally one because why not lol though I think he'd offer explanations based on others (revenge, money, etc). It would have been a pretty cool encounter. Probably traveled around together for like a week or two?

@Sunsmiter Oohh if he's part of Ignette's vampire raid teams, Dawnbreaker and Arquen would have definitely met before. Probably under disguise but still! He probably capitalizes on his big presence and works around him for attacks/picking creatures off to thin the herd.

And on downtime, Arquen/Quintus probably likes discussing their magic and how to improve upon it.

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Oohh dude were you seriously up about Arquen in Slayer form meeting Veronica before? We could expand on it and maybe say that they left on decent terms. Maybe even had to work together to fend off aggressive creatures who had to take a while to reason with and he just kept them at bay while Veronica did her whisperer thing?
Ooohh Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread can I join the Vampire raid too

Oh, wait if that's the case... Then should I add more to mine? Or is it ok as it is?
I think it's cool as it is, but if you wanted to add a special ability you can definitely do something with "Ansley uses her water magic akin to blades that she sends towards her enemies to deal slashes"

Hell yeah, Whisperer-Slayer bonding! Arquen is probably mumbling about his broken equipment and how he wanted to keep his identity anonymous (his mask probably broke during that time).

Nimiel trying to understand Slayer mentality but Arquen is just literally one because why not lol though I think he'd offer explanations based on others (revenge, money, etc). It would have been a pretty cool encounter. Probably traveled around together for like a week or two?
Yes, that sounds amazing haha!

Also, off topic, but I have edited in Nimi's scar on her CS's main image : )

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Oh boss, can I add a few more equipment in Arquen's roster? I forgot to give him enchanted armor and stuff and I'm pretty sure he'll kick the bucket immediately if he doesn't LOL

For the opening event Leo is just going to be concerned about location and geography of the event. If its in a forest with a lot of trees and poor visibility that would be terrible, but it could end up where theres a bunch of cliffs and good vantage points which would make it great for him.

For the opening event Leo is just going to be concerned about location and geography of the event. If its in a forest with a lot of trees and poor visibility that would be terrible, but it could end up where theres a bunch of cliffs and good vantage points which would make it great for him.
Yea Nimi and Skafral are at a disadvantage when away from water so they'd want to find somewhere that's easier to defend. X.x

Anyone got any plot ideas or interactions they’d like to see with Atrox just lemme know
I'm trying to think of one, but Mr 'Killing is my jam' might not lead to a good encounter o.o

Anyone got any plot ideas or interactions they’d like to see with Atrox just lemme know
I think Atrox and Arquen might have encountered each other a few times during his travels. Maybe they could have fought each other as per Atrox's request? Arquen definitely would have lost though, considering Atrox's relatively better experience and pure brute strength but Arquen would have put up quite a fight; if anything, for how hard he is to hit. He's not much of a frontliner fighter (more rogue-ish) so I'm not sure if Atrox views him favorably or not.

@. D O V E What do you think of Veronica hating/holding a deep grudge against Zabyne? I imagined a scenario in which both of them clashed some years ago, with Veronica trying to protect a family of cyclopes with rare golden eyes from her, and after a hard-fought battle ended up failing in the end. Would've helped fuel Veronica's determination and whatnot with her powerlessness in the situation.

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator I had the idea that perhaps Veronica was once a big fan of Atrox when she was young lol. With her father dragging them all to the fighting pits to watch the battles, to kinda fuel their bloodthirstiness and views of mythical creatures as just beasts to be slain and whatnot. But she ended up visiting more often out of awe for the bulky fighter that never backed down from a challenge and always fought with a smile. I imagine her definitely being there for his big fight against the minotaur, and though saddened when he joined Ethral since she wouldn't be able to watch him anymore, she looked forward to joining him in Ethral's ranks one day. Though of course, that would never come to light. Let me know what you think!

That’s quite a good idea, reminding Atrox of the days he fought for fun instead of for a job could be quite interesting. Maybe make him question some things

I think Atrox and Arquen might have encountered each other a few times during his travels. Maybe they could have fought each other as per Atrox's request? Arquen definitely would have lost though, considering Atrox's relatively better experience and pure brute strength but Arquen would have put up quite a fight; if anything, for how hard he is to hit. He's not much of a frontliner fighter (more rogue-ish) so I'm not sure if Atrox views him favorably or not.

Atrox respects strength though it doesn’t have to be big muscle traditional strength, if you are exceptional at some form of combat he will treat you relatively decently so, Atrox most likely views him favorably as “That really fast dude I haven’t gotten to slam yet” so yea, could be fun

Atrox respects strength though it doesn’t have to be big muscle traditional strength, if you are exceptional at some form of combat he will treat you relatively decently so, Atrox most likely views him favorably as “That really fast dude I haven’t gotten to slam yet” so yea, could be fun
Awesome! He'll usually be up for matches to test his new techniques and such so that'll be fun if he ever visits the Ethrel Soul Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back