• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
no but like a magic user of air can do that? Does that mean Nimi can create a tsunami or rainstorm!? 👀

Yea, I think she explained this earlier but the special ability you put down on your sheet is lke your super move/unique manifestation of your element, even if your a water user and your special ability is bubbles you can do basic water bending stuff like hydro blasts and such

Yea, I think she explained this earlier but the special ability you put down on your sheet is lke your super move/unique manifestation of your element, even if your a water user and your special ability is bubbles you can do basic water bending stuff like hydro blasts and such
oh no, I totally knew that she could water bend, but I didn't know the power scale was that high. Damn 👀

no but like a magic user of air can do that? Does that mean Nimi can create a tsunami or rainstorm!? 👀
I think people might be getting a bit ambitious on what basic elemental abilities are. Like I'm not sure a tornado wouldn't be a special ability, I'm more inclined to say like a wind gust knockback would be a basic ability. Just my personal view maybe I'm being too cautious. We should probably get clarification on this.

I think people might be getting a bit ambitious on what basic elemental abilities are. Like I'm not sure a tornado wouldn't be a special ability, I'm more inclined to say like a wind gust knockback would be a basic ability. Just my personal view maybe I'm being too cautious. We should probably get clarification on this.
yea i think the tornados and tsunami things are a bit out there x'D its probably something that many magic users can produce, but not just two

Gotta come up with combo moves-

Lightnado: A large tornado is made by Leo with Dawnbringer in the center/eye of the storm, as the chaos of the tornado wreaks havoc and pulls people in, Dawnbringer gets to charge a big solar flare to let out as soon as the tornado is over
YES

Oof I guess Dawn's special ability is just radiant discharge now instead of super glow XD

Describe your character with a single sentence. I'll start.
Dawnbreaker: Murder glowstick.

Nimiel: Healing Bubbles
Skafral: danger noodle of the ocean

Lol, no I love the balance. Earth, Air, and Water trio, from all three clans, is perfect.

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
We also have a new fire-bender to join our ranks too 👀 Literally avatar: the last air bender incarnate 😎

On another note, if the magic ability in our character sheets is supposed to be a special power derived from an element, I might alter Veronica's a tad to metallic spikes instead since creating rock spikes is something anyone with earth magic could probably do lol

Headcannon for the Slayer group.
Dawnbreaker would happily walk around as a glowing human lantern. He doesn't mind being used as a source of light at all, even if it...might not be such a bright idea.

Jin - Rogue Queen of Mermaids

Which I feel makes people think she has water magic, but then its just like NO, only her sadistic mermaid has water magic... this bitch can actually create smoke.

I can boldly say I need Dawnbreaker to pummel me and then offer cookies as a peace offering.

Lol. I need to get off this thread. It's too early to simp for a glowstick. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

I can boldly say I need Dawnbreaker to pummel me and then offer cookies as a peace offering.

Lol. I need to get off this thread. It's too early to simp for a glowstick. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter
Me remembering that Dawn is bi and oblivious: About that....

We also have a new fire-bender to join our ranks too 👀 Literally avatar: the last air bender incarnate 😎

On another note, if the magic ability in our character sheets is supposed to be a special power derived from an element, I might alter Veronica's a tad to metallic spikes instead since creating rock spikes is something anyone with earth magic could probably do lol

If that's the case then I guess we are..kinda like Azula's gang, Atrox is Azula, Dawnbringer is Ty-lee, and Leo is Mai

Jin will just silently hold Dawnbreaker fan club meetings every moon, its totally fine. His obliviousness makes him hotter.
I need this screenshotted XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back