• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Veronica: Can you please be serious for five minutes?
Kavi: My record is four, but I think I can do it.
~
Zabyn: I can explain.
Veronica: Can you?
Zabyn: If you give me thirty seconds to think of a lie.

Whisperers: Violence isn't the answer.
Slayers: You’re right.
Whisperers: *sighs in relief*
Slayers: Violence is the question.
Whisperers: What?
Slayers, bolting away: And the answer is yes.
Whisperers, running after them: NO-

The squad: Atrox was banned from the chicken shack, so we had to go out of town to get some.
Atrox: Well, they shouldn’t say “all you can eat” if they don’t mean it.
The squad: Atrox, you ate a chair.
~
...I fear Atrox at this point

Updated Arquen's CS with relations. If anything's wrong about it, just holler! With that, I'll depart for the night.

1650561464410.png
Nimi to Pascal or Atrox. Which is funny because Atrox is already super tall

Juju Juju
You think maybe Dawn and Nimi has met before? However, he would probably assume she was a Slayer finishing a Leviathan commission(he might have even offered to help "put down" the creature).

And behold! A workaholic so emotionally fucked he has somehow rotated back to being a productive member of society. Here to cure what ails you...or strap your fancy magical beasts to a gurney and figure out how exactly they work.

And behold! A workaholic so emotionally fucked he has somehow rotated back to being a productive member of society. Here to cure what ails you...or strap your fancy magical beasts to a gurney and figure out how exactly they work.
Totally unironically I made another plague doctor character just yesterday and I'm delighted to tell you plague doctors are like my favorite character genre!

Athanas Athanas Maybe Kaine and Dawnbreaker has met before? I can't imagine them getting along too well oof, with Dawn having to dim his lights again and given the fact the paladin's a Light mage.
Also Dawn's fairly judgemental of Whisperers vs Slayers given his "oath" so...

It's entirely possible, especially since Dawnbreaker is always headfirst into the fray. He might've needed medical help at some point in time.

Kain does not really mind the light, honestly. Aiden would absolutely hate Dawnbreaker, but he's not dominant...most of the time. And even if he were to be Dawnbreaker hard-counters him lel

Note to self keep my fairy far away from him.

It's entirely possible, especially since Dawnbreaker is always headfirst into the fray. He might've needed medical help at some point in time.

Kain does not really mind the light, honestly. Aiden would absolutely hate Dawnbreaker, but he's not dominant...most of the time. And even if he were to be Dawnbreaker hard-counters him lel
Dawnbreaker when Aidan pops out: Oh no!
Dawnbreaker, a literal walking radiant bomb: Anyways...

Dawn has some low-heals similar to Lay on Hands except not as effective(can't remove all diseases but can cure minor stuff) so it's not unlikely they've met once or twice.

Note to self keep my fairy far away from him.
"You would so selfishly stifle progress? And for what? Some small comfort from an animal? This...this makes a man very angry. I think that's anger, anyway. I don't know."

Dawnbreaker when Aidan pops out: Oh no!
Dawnbreaker, a literal walking radiant bomb: Anyways...

Dawn has some low-heals similar to Lay on Hands except not as effective(can't remove all diseases but can cure minor stuff) so it's not unlikely they've met once or twice.

Would Dawnbreaker be up to test some concoctions every now and then in exchange for a discount on such medical services? Considering he is a big lad that can take a beating he might be well suited to enduring possible side effects.

"You would so selfishly stifle progress? And for what? Some small comfort from an animal? This...this makes a man very angry. I think that's anger, anyway. I don't know."

Would Dawnbreaker be up to test some concoctions every now and then in exchange for a discount on such medical services? Considering he is a big lad that can take a beating he might be well suited to enduring possible side effects.
"Of course, count it as a favor from a friend!"

Indeed he would be willing, its for the greater good, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back