• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
with that being said, all the characters have been up and finalized! currently working on the rp starting posts and depending on how fast I get them done, there’s a possibility that it could be up by the end of tonight.

I‘m really glad to have such a diverse range of characters and also wanna thank y’all for being so proactive with everything 😭 it’s my first attempt at trying to make a group rp and I’m really happy with how it’s going so far (‘:

also thank you guys for being so patient with me <3 super excited for the action that’s to come soon!!

"You would so selfishly stifle progress? And for what? Some small comfort from an animal? This...this makes a man very angry. I think that's anger, anyway. I don't know."

Would Dawnbreaker be up to test some concoctions every now and then in exchange for a discount on such medical services? Considering he is a big lad that can take a beating he might be well suited to enduring possible side effects.
Diana: "Y-you can't tell if your angry?" 😅

And behold! A workaholic so emotionally fucked he has somehow rotated back to being a productive member of society. Here to cure what ails you...or strap your fancy magical beasts to a gurney and figure out how exactly they work.
Your characters are always so fun to read about and your backstories are always so well-written 😭

Juju Juju
You think maybe Dawn and Nimi has met before? However, he would probably assume she was a Slayer finishing a Leviathan commission(he might have even offered to help "put down" the creature).
sure, we can say they've met before if you'd like! She'd explain that she's a whisperer and answer any questions he'd have. She'd probably talk to him a bit too. It was probably only a one time occurrence, but he is distinct enough that she'd probably recognize him when she sees him.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
Oof I have the sneaking suspicion that Pascal and Dawn will get along too well
really? how so?
Hello fellow Narcos Slayers any you guys wanna talk pre establish relationships?
AI10100 AI10100
@Spoiled Bread
seasonedcat seasonedcat - Now I know Pascal is pretty much a loner but haha Diana would be that type to nag him about bathing and taking care of himself.
He'd probably be annoyed by her as well as not like her because she is acting like a big sister. He'd just snide remark or insult her whenever she nags him, probably calls her a hag and stuff ^^;

Aiden, on his part, as a creature of darkness, is incredibly vulnerable to light magic, each such attack bypassing his shadowy armor completely.
Nimi & Skafral:
1650571802175.png

Elemental Creature Speciality: Aquatic creatures. The shadow need not breathe, nor swim, nor is the darkness of the depths any trouble, denying all possible advantages to those entities that think to cheat the scalpel by taking to the seas.
Nimi & Scafral:
1650571839352.png

I‘m really glad to have such a diverse range of characters and also wanna thank y’all for being so proactive with everything 😭 it’s my first attempt at trying to make a group rp and I’m really happy with how it’s going so far (‘:

also thank you guys for being so patient with me <3 super excited for the action that’s to come soon!!
You're doing an amazing job as GM so far so you deserve ittttt <3

Thanks for keeping us updated on everything, love the lore and npcs and all too! And thanks for indexing everything important in the OOC!
Sorry for the lateness of this reply lol got hella swept away from my computer

Hello fellow Narcos Slayers any you guys wanna talk pre establish relationships?
I think Arquen wouldn't really mind her too much. Probably would have conflicting views over like the whole slaying innocents thing (as technically, he's the type who doesn't care about who dies if it's under contract). Aside from that, I think they should get along pretty well. She should know that Arquen is always up to be partnered when needed if he's around the guild.

really? how so?

He'd probably be annoyed by her as well as not like her because she is acting like a big sister. He'd just snide remark or insult her whenever she nags him, probably calls her a hag and stuff ^^;
Both Pascal and Dawn don't give a flying squirrel about mercy

Also if anyone wants to plot relationships with Luella, I'm down ^^
Hear me out, what if Silmea was one of the Mythical Creatures Arquen caught for a black market contract? He would even be in his "Arquen" persona during those times. He typically keeps his creatures in pristine condition if he could help it but you know, being sold off is still a big oof.

Hear me out, what if Silmea was one of the Mythical Creatures Arquen caught for a black market contract? He would even be in his "Arquen" persona during those times. He typically keeps his creatures in pristine condition if he could help it but you know, being sold off is still a big oof.
Ooooo I like it! Silmea probably wont be very happy to see him again lol She might try to convince Luella to light his hair on fire out of spite.

Ooooo I like it! Silmea probably wont be very happy to see him again lol She might try to convince Luella to light his hair on fire out of spite.
LOL FAIR

It would also be funny because he probably acts extremely neutral to her after that. Or could probably even be friendly like absolutely nothing happened. Just business 😌

He'd definitely be lowkey astounded that the black market would find such a nice buyer.

LOL FAIR

It would also be funny because he probably acts extremely neutral to her after that. Or could probably even be friendly like absolutely nothing happened. Just business 😌

He'd definitely be lowkey astounded that the black market would find such a nice buyer.
Silmea would probably ignore him or like, try to be the biggest pest she can to him by stealing or misplacing his stuff while invisible.

Silmea would probably ignore him or like, try to be the biggest pest she can to him by stealing or misplacing his stuff while invisible.
This is the perfect dynamic I love it. He also has sound enhancing earrings to avoid getting snuck on so I imagine he keeps turning around and seeing nothing constantly around her.

As for Luella and Arquen though, I imagine Silmea's insistence of being a pest would put quite a damper on first impressions between them.

This is the perfect dynamic I love it. He also has sound enhancing earrings to avoid getting snuck on so I imagine he keeps turning around and seeing nothing constantly around her.

As for Luella and Arquen though, I imagine Silmea's insistence of being a pest would put quite a damper on first impressions between them.
He goes to sit down and she's pulled his chair back just enough that he misses it and falls.

Luella doesn't like black markets anyway, so once she learns he has caught creatures to be sold on the black market, she probably wouldn't like him very much at first.

He goes to sit down and she's pulled his chair back just enough that he misses it and falls.

Luella doesn't like black markets anyway, so once she learns he has caught creatures to be sold on the black market, she probably wouldn't like him very much at first.
Silmea the true menace

And yeah that's fair I don't think many people look too fondly on black markets anyhow so that's expected. It'll be interesting to see where it goes because there's nowhere to go but up once you're at rock bottom right 😌

Silmea the true menace

And yeah that's fair I don't think many people look too fondly on black markets anyhow so that's expected. It'll be interesting to see where it goes because there's nowhere to go but up once you're at rock bottom right 😌
Silmea's going to make all the Slayers lives difficult just because she can.

Very true. Though I realized trying to get the Slayers and Whisperers to work together to defeat this mutual enemy is going to be like herding cats.

Silmea's going to make all the Slayers lives difficult just because she can.

Very true. Though I realized trying to get the Slayers and Whisperers to work together to defeat this mutual enemy is going to be like herding cats.
As she should. Girlboss

From what I've seen, I think if they don't hold grudges, it should be fine... buuuut well where's the fun in no conflict right?

Also holy shit we starting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back