• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
Krillin said:
My friends are Ib, Fanta, and Satan. There are some other punks but those are my main.
I have a lot of friends with weird nicknames, as I've told you about.

My closest friends would be Sparkly Perfume, Fwinfbus, My teacher Table, and Lightbulb.

I hate all my teachers. Except my reading and english. My english teacher watches Dr. Who so she's cool

Oh yeah, here's one of my BBCode layouts/CS's

Peter Michael LoCascio

General

Nicknames ~ Pete

Age ~ 31

Birthday ~ 7th of September

Height ~ 6'2

Background

Pete was born in the sprawling metropolis of Chicago in (IDK what year it is) He was a problem child since he could first walk and rather enjoyed making his parents agitated. When it was Peters 6th birthday, their hosing unit was broken into and his father was killed in cold blood, right infront of his eyes.

His mother was then dragged out of the house screaming, not to be seen again for two months, before turning up in a back-ally-way dumpster. He was then stuck in foster-care and was adopted by Benny LoCascio, leader of one of the biggest Mafia gangs in all of Central Chicago.

To repay what the man had did for him in his life, as soon as he learned how to shoot a gun, he took up arms to expand his adoptive fathers territory. He quickly climbed up the ranks; from Mafioso to the Godfathers right hand, then after Benny pasted, took up his torch and became the Godfather himself, and became the most feared man in the Chicago Area.

Personality

When Peter was a kid, he was kind, ecstatic and hyper. After his parents were killed, he went through a state of total numbness, unable to feel any emotions what-so-ever, which caused him to not find a foster parent for a good while. After he was adopted to now; he is a man who appears to be kind and thoughtful, although he is also a sadistic bastard who feels nothing when killing someone.

15871452.jpg

ShadowWalker254 said:
Oh yeah, here's one of my BBCode layouts/CS's
Peter Michael LoCascio

General

Nicknames ~ Pete

Age ~ 31

Birthday ~ 7th of September

Height ~ 6'2

Background

Pete was born in the sprawling metropolis of Chicago in (IDK what year it is) He was a problem child since he could first walk and rather enjoyed making his parents agitated. When it was Peters 6th birthday, their hosing unit was broken into and his father was killed in cold blood, right infront of his eyes.

His mother was then dragged out of the house screaming, not to be seen again for two months, before turning up in a back-ally-way dumpster. He was then stuck in foster-care and was adopted by Benny LoCascio, leader of one of the biggest Mafia gangs in all of Central Chicago.

To repay what the man had did for him in his life, as soon as he learned how to shoot a gun, he took up arms to expand his adoptive fathers territory. He quickly climbed up the ranks; from Mafioso to the Godfathers right hand, then after Benny pasted, took up his torch and became the Godfather himself, and became the most feared man in the Chicago Area.

Personality

When Peter was a kid, he was kind, ecstatic and hyper. After his parents were killed, he went through a state of total numbness, unable to feel any emotions what-so-ever, which caused him to not find a foster parent for a good while. After he was adopted to now; he is a man who appears to be kind and thoughtful, although he is also a sadistic bastard who feels nothing when killing someone.

15871452.jpg

That's a nice sheet .0.

I've got a few other's shoved somewhere up my sleeve as well, the one I used for this roleplay is just the one I do when I'm to busy or distracted to do one of my more complicated ones.

Krillin said:
I hate all my teachers. Except my reading and english. My english teacher watches Dr. Who so she's cool
Table is my math teacher. He's pretty cool. I like him because he isn't as serious as a lot of other teachers and he talks to me like an actual human being.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5297371, member: 42789&quot]That's a nice sheet .0.

I've got a few other's shoved somewhere up my sleeve as well, the one I used for this roleplay is just the one I do when I'm to busy or distracted to do one of my more complicated ones.

Table is my math teacher. He's pretty cool. I like him because he isn't as serious as a lot of other teachers and he talks to me like an actual human being.

You should see the bbcode behind that, haha, That's the BBCode layout I'm going to be using.

I like this RP so far. It has potential to last a long time. The last RP I was in turned into... well not what it was made for. I went back and looked at it and the only words to describe it are what the fuck

ShadowWalker254 said:
You should see the bbcode behind that, haha, That's the BBCode layout I'm going to be using.
Yeah? I believe it's probably complicated ^^*

Krillin said:
I like this RP so far. It has potential to last a long time. The last RP I was in turned into... well not what it was made for. I went back and looked at it and the only words to describe it are what the fuck
Ye, this is actually the longest-lasting role play I've ever been in.

Points to Ibby.

Ew. I can't handle small boobs. Bigger boobs is like death of Ducky.

This rp is a highschool one? This gurl Sakura was talking about kids. I was reading it and I began hyperventilating.

Their roleplaying skills get a 0/10. Bad! Bad! The moderators allowed this? Baaaad! Scree! Scree!

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5297634, member: 42789&quot]Ooh~ I liked your post!

And I love your character ;^;

Smart!

Why do you love him so much? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5297674, member: 42789&quot]He's beautiful ;-;

And I like his energy. It's a nice twist with such a menacing-appearing character.

He is!?

Also, he would die for anyone he cared for!

Haha, also you want our characters to meet later, newbies gotta stick together!?

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowWalker254 said:
He is! Also, he would die for anyone he cared for!
Haha, also you want our characters to meet later?
He can have as many of my children as he wants.

I'm cool with them meeting up later ;)

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5297732, member: 42789&quot]He can have as many of my children as he wants.

I'm cool with them meeting up later ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I see those small letter m8.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5297808, member: 42789&quot]Wat small letters? I dunno what ur talking about!

I'm serious though ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back