• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
Yup! I think it was Sebastian from Black Butler. Soul Eater is my jam. Sad there is no second season. Ive read the manga but I want another season. Same with Tokyo Ghoul.

Krillin said:
Yup! I think it was Sebastian from Black Butler. Soul Eater is my jam. Sad there is no second season. Ive read the manga but I want another season. Same with Tokyo Ghoul.
Hm, no. It was that guy with the blonde hair. He comes up in the episode Ciel cross-dresses in. Some other guy did Sebastian, I'm pretty sure.

What u mean no second season? Aren't there like 4 seasons of Soul Eater or something ridiculous like that? It definitely didn't last as long and Bleach did and go up to like what, nine, ten, eleven seasons?

Krillin said:
Sorry Second series, not season. And yeah now I remember who your talking about.
Screee.

Now I get'cha.

I have to keep reminding myself to not type Morinaga when writing Memori. I keep getting the two mixed up, so if you see some random "Morinaga" shit in there, please do forgive my idiocy and move on. Silly mistake on my part -w-

ShadowWalker254 said:
Anyone wondering what time it is in SAO?
Meh, I imagine it being mid-day, about. I've been counting down minute for my characters egg, so it better have been at least 40 minutes past noon, at least.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5306037, member: 42789&quot]Meh, I imagine it being mid-day, about. I've been counting down minute for my characters egg, so it better have been at least 40 minutes past noon, at least.

Alright, thanks for the information.

ShadowWalker254 said:
Also, am I posting with enough detail? I can write alot more if you guys ask that of me.
I think it's fine. If you think you should do more, I don't think anyone might mind. They put up with my long posts pretty well xD

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5306109, member: 42789&quot]I think it's fine. If you think you should do more, I don't think anyone might mind. They put up with my long posts pretty well xD

Haha, I like long posts though. Detail is very important in any rp!

Krillin said:
No long posts! I am way to lazy to read that shit! Jk post as you wish
Haha, I remember when I actually was like that.

Also, G'damnit Ma, learn to turn on the heater *shivers* So cold....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5341016, member: 42789&quot]'Fraid so. I had so much hope ;-;

Before I stop posting here, take one last hype cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back