• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5298365, member: 42789&quot]Where's the fun in that?

I'll drop subtle hints during the RP, like a theory.

11190057_1656556814612216_1654714015_n.jpg

Ah, if only someone knew what this was from. I'd die of happiness.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5298429, member: 42789&quot]
11190057_1656556814612216_1654714015_n.jpg

Ah, if only someone knew what this was from. I'd die of happiness.

Caste Heaven?

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5298455, member: 42789&quot]OH SHIT. DYING IN PROGRESS.

Here, let me assist with that!

Mm, yes, my plans are rising! I'm going to attempt to create a guild for my SAO character.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5301009, member: 42789&quot]o- o Yeah, staying away from that direction and going over here.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You know you want to join.

Krillin said:
Sorry it took me so long to post. Homework is a bitch
How could you, you awful human being!

Nah, that's kie. I understand ur situation all to well. Except... I think my teacher forgot homework today? Or wait no, we had to do a permission slip to watch some movie we're all old enough to watch anyways. I've done my homework ;)

Ducky, you seem like someone who would love Ouran Highschool Host Club. Im not going to deny it, I love that show.

Krillin said:
Well the name Mori set it off in my head
Oh, yeah I guess that make's sense.

I was actually just trying to think of something for Memori's nickname and I decided

Me"Mori"

Mori. I remembered that it was a OHHC (Whatever the abbreviation thing is) and just used it. *shrug*

In all honesty, my favorite character would have to be Hikaru, simply because, I crave twins. And Hikaru just happens to have my favorite voice actor♥

Krillin said:
Same! He also does Edward Elric if im correct
Ayee, and Judal (Magi). He also does Tskune from Rosario and A Vampire, if I'm not mistaken. Oh, and I think he also does Death the Kid (Soul Eater), Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man), Natsu (Fairytail), and Italy...? (Hetalia). If I remember correctly, I think he also does a character from Black Butler, some guy I can never remember the name of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back