• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
Silence~

Meep! No! *Throws Cookie Back to @ShadowWalker254 *

Ditto I shall now call you Ducky because that is a sick name and I want to be on your side because I *gulp* hate... hype... cookies... (He has no idea I am trying to infiltrate his side)

ShadowWalker254 said:
Have a cookie, it's free.
Don't do the Sparkly Perfume thing! *Hiss*

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]Ditto I shall now call you Ducky because that is a sick name and I want to be on your side because I *gulp* hate... hype... cookies... (He has no idea I am trying to infiltrate his side)

[/QUOTE]
<.< Ducky is a sick name? X3 People started calling me Ducky cuz they thought it'd get on my nerves, but les' did they know I love that nickname! And now it will travel with me everywhere.

You can't just hate hype cookies to get on my side, Ibby. You gotta hate all cookies.

Gonna do my first post after playing some of The Division.

Also, the good thing is nobody knows my true gender on this website, soo I can do anything I want, giggity. (JK)

ShadowWalker254 said:
Also, the good thing is nobody knows my true gender on this website, soo I can do anything I want, giggity. (JK)
I'm an openly gay male. That's no secret. *Thumbs up*

Im An Open Loner, Unromantic, Straight, Female.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5296895, member: 42789&quot][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24527-m-a-c-e/"]@M A C E[/URL] is an openly asexual male sociopath who sleeps all day and kills or tortures people at night. That was a secret until I spilled it.

Haha, I'm demisexual myself.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5296837, member: 42789&quot]I'm an openly gay male. That's no secret. *Thumbs up*

Nice, I support all of that good shit, don't know why some people hate gays, strikes my nerves..

ShadowWalker254 said:
Haha, I'm demisexual myself.
Sparkly Perfume is so going to kill me x3

ShadowWalker254 said:
Nice, I support all of that good shit, don't know why some people hate gays, strikes my nerves..
Ayee. I try to ignore them. Rather hard though when people write it on your shit all the time. Then again, when they do I like to take my crap, show it off to everyone and go, "Look at this all you homophobes! I'm gay and proud of it! Bitches!"

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5296996, member: 42789&quot]Sparkly Perfume is so going to kill me x3

Ayee. I try to ignore them. Rather hard though when people write it on your shit all the time. Then again, when they do I like to take my crap, show it off to everyone and go, "Look at this all you homophobes! I'm gay and proud of it! Bitches!"

Haha, you should see the dumbasses in my school, they mess with me all the damn time, making me want to chew their arms off.

ShadowWalker254 said:
Haha, you should see the dumbasses in my school, they mess with me all the damn time, making me want to chew their arms off.
I know that feeling to well xD

Krillin said:
Oh Ib is going to fucking hate me tomorrow (^U^)
But Ya Gay Friends=1.5
I love Hiro xD

Krillin said:
Because of Ib my school half of the school thinks we are a gay couple.
My friends like to make smart remarks and nudge at me and wink at me if I even glance at a dude. My friends even think I have a crush on Sparkly Perfume xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back