• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Did this just waste your time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't have a life, so there is no time to waste

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As Lila and Jack walked, Lila noticed her target and beckoned for Jack to come to the sandwich shop. "We'll grab something to eat." She said to him, taking a seat right next to her target. Jack bought the sandwiches with his own col and passed hen to Lila. She looked at Kojila, smirking. She brought her hand over her back, reaching for her sword. Jack, noticing this, grabbed ger hand. "Lila!" He yelled, most likely getting the attention of the other two. @Ib All Alone @Bella Bloomet

"Well I dont know. I like it when you do that. Its cute." Says Kita smiling. She looks around the restaurant relaxingin her chair. She looks back at Hana and sees a bit if pain in her face. "Are you okay?" Asks Kita.

Hiro sits across the restaurant and eats his good quietly. He hears the sound kf him getting a message. He opens it and it reads that when the floor two boss is beaten there will be a military guild made. They want him to join. "A military guild. Must be for PK's." Thinks Hiro. It says there military will take down any PK's and will be in the floor raids. "Well messing with PK's is dangerous, but what the hell." Says Hiro. He decides he will join the military guild after the floor boss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiga had brought up her long sword and was now standing up. She had a full mouth now, apparently she had stuffed the whole sandwhich in her mouth. The sword almost touched Lila.

Taiga's face was stern and her whole body was stiff.

"Back off."

@Ib All Alone @NightCasterZ

Lila wriggled from Jack's grasp and brow her sword forward, placing it in front of her face. "Move." She said simply.

Jack looked at Lila, worried. "L-Lila! Cut it out!" He yelled, stuttering slightly.

Lila glanced back before turning back to the girl. "Move."

Kojima moved Taiga to the side, gently, and confronted the woman. He smiled, "Stab me, I dare you. It won't get you very far, we are in a safe zone. But nice try, sadly I have had to much experience with pkers." Kojima said grimly, thinking of Rokoru. Regardless, Kojima brought out Heosphorus, always amazed by it's beauty. He wondered what Rokoru was doing now.

Rokoru grabbed his katana. He was on floor 2 and was silently stalking a stupid seeming adventurer. Rokoru thought he s to timid. The adventurer was hunting wild game for a quest and he was already injured. Rokoru cut his upper arm and cried out. "Help! Oh god help!" The man turned around and ran to help Rokoru, Rokoru raised his sword, and stabbed him in the chest. He screamed and Rokoru giggled. The man died slowly as Rokoru stared into his eyes.

Lila growled. "The moment you leave the safe zone, you won't live for another one."

Jack sighed. "Ignore her. I'm Jack and this is Lila, my sister."

"Sorry Lila, but you won't be touching him." She answered. Taiga stood back holding her sword she looked at Kojima with a stern look.' Could he be a red player?' She thought before placing her hand on the chair. It creaked and she fell backwards with it. She hit her head on another table. The words "Immortal Object" Appeared over it."Damn it."

"Maybe I will leave the safe zone right now. And we'll see what happens." He narrows his eyes. He sees that Taiga falls, out of the corner of his eye, and he turns, offering a hand to help her up.

Rokoru laughs as the player lets out a final scream before they die. Rokoru turns away and starts walking towards town. As he walks he thinks of Kojima. And Hana. That bitch who made him cry in front of everyone. Why had he done that? He still can't figure it out, he was to preoccupied, as his total pk count turned to 4.

Taiga grabbed his hand as she stood up straight she slapped him straight across the face." Your a dumb ass you know! You'd really walk out of the safe zone and let yourself be killed!" She asked with a stern face.

@Ib All Alone

Sun sits around a table in the basement of a tavern, with a bunch of gnarly looking players with red PK crystals, who are being rowdy and cursing worse than sailors. The room is damp and covered in virtual moss. It smells of alcohol and lack of hygiene. Sun clears his throat very loud to get the rest of the rooms attention. All of the beady eyes and tired faces turned to look at him in unision. "I would like to announce that the boss of floor one has been killed, we step closer to being able to form a clan!" The room bursts into yelling and cheering. Sun raises one hand to quiet the crowd, "As the leader of the future clan The Laughing Coffin, I would just like to say I see great things in our future." The crowd begins to cheer even louder than before.

Kojima pauses then says, "Yes... but I wouldn't be killed. And, why do you care so much?" He puts away Heosphorus. Turning to the pker he smiles. "I will be going, to level up, now. Please refrain from following me, because possibly getting an orange crystal is not worth it for me. Thanks." He turns away and begins to teleport away.

@Squids311 You are going to lead the laughing coffin?

Kojima sighs. "Fine let's go. We can get away from these creeps." Kojima readjusts his sword on his back and offers his hand to Taiga, so they can teleport together to floor 2.

(On my tablet, so no beautiful bbcoding)

Hana kept her smile, giving a light look to her partner.

"Yeah?" She asked. She giggled a little bit, eyes spaekling once more. Hana set her elbows on the table, glancing at the menu again before looking back up to Kita as she asked a question. "Huh? Oh, its just my throat. it's been burning up.

"That doesn't pleasant." Says Kita. The waiter comes and she decides she would just end up ordering ice cream. "We ahould probably get some farming in. Especially for you. If you want to do the raids. Unless you want to open a shop." Says Kita. She thought about opening a shop when the game started but realized she wasn't good at anything. "Right after the floor two boss is dead we should make the guild. If you dont want to I can run it." Says Kita.

Sakura was leaning against the a bar building on the 2nd floor. She was waiting for someone, pker. She then pushed off the building with her sword. Seeing the player walk closer to town she pulls over her clock so her face is hidden." Was it necessary to kill the man back there?" She asked holding her sword behind her back. She wouldn't use it unless needed too.

@Ib All Alone

Hana noded slightly, approving in Kita's choice of ordering. "I agree with some farming. I'm still a level one, so that'd be useful." Hana responded, shifting herself a little.

"I say we farm on the second floor. I can take you with me. it will be more difficult but I can weaken them and you can kill them. You will get more XP farming up there. Then we once we get you a few levels higher we need to go shopping for you." Says Kita. Her ice cream came and she began eating. She wondered what type of guilds would be formed. She tried not to think of any PK guilds but she knew there would be.

Hiro stands up and gets ready to leave. After he thinks about joining the military he realized he would spend his time getting barked orders by a general. There was no way he could stay sane in that. He decided he wouldn't join after all. But that meant he would need to either find another guild or get really strong. He stands up and walks out the front door walking past the two girls.

Kojima teleports them both to floor 2. He starts to look around, getting used to floor 2's layout again. He suddenly realizes he is still holding Taiga's hand and he lets go immediately, "S- sorry!" He says quietly. It id already getting dark so Kojima asks, "Would you like to find a place to stay- not together- I mean not in the same room." He says frantically. "Only if you don't want to! I don't mean to offend you." He scratches the back of his head nervously.

Rokoru turns around to face the female. That was all he could identify from her voice, because she had a cloak. He winks at her, "No, I don't think it was. But don't you look beautiful!" He steps towards the girl, admiring her body.

Hana smiled again, agreeing to Kita's plan, however an image of her dying flashed in her head and whe suddenly got uncomfortable.

"I have something to do." Hana said, stanidng up quickly, "I'll be right back." With that, she turned and ran out, her hair flying behind her withma natural blow. When she left, she made an abrubt turn to the side of the building where she threw up, and in that haze of dizziness she crawled doen the side of the building and walked off, stumbling on her way there.

"I wish she would tell me what's wrong." Says Kita. She finished her meal and pays for it. She stands up and walks out. She finds a benchoutside thw restaurant and sits down to wait for Hana.

The siblings had left out of nowhere, both on rooftops nearby. They see the teleport and do the same, quickly catching up with them. "Lila, leave em." Jack asked politely. "I can't. We need the col if we're ever gonna get anywhere." Lila whispered her reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back