• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Did this just waste your time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't have a life, so there is no time to waste

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rokoru dodged the predictable attack with ease, and it skimmed his chest, causing some damage. He then swung his blade to the right, making it easy to dodge, and pulled out a dagger, attempting to stab him in his side.

Taiga blushes before going to her menu."Oops I forgot." She clicked on friend requests and sent one to Kojima. Still on her menu she clicked on apparel. She was soon it a little short dress."My armor is too tight what a relief."

@Ib All Alone

Sakura jumped off the building top, she aimed for Rokoru. Landing on top of him she held him down."Stop!"

@Knight Nate @Ib All Alone

The Black Knight raised an eyebrow as he moved back into his defensive position, speaking loudly and clearly to the girl trapping his foe.

"Your friend attempted to....rape a woman. Perhaps you should speak to him."

Rokoru grabs his dagger and stabs it straight into her stomach. "What a shame. But you interrupted me." His health his draining, from when he cut himself. He didn't plan on that girl to jump on him. He pushes her off of him and stands up. "Maybe next time, bud." He says in pain. He throws his dagger at the man, and laughs as he walks away.

Kojima looks at her dress and his cheeks turn a pale red. "Uhh um I am gonna go to bed." He walks into the room and realizes that there is only one bed. He blushes more. "I can sleep on the floor. I don't need the health bonus you get from sleeping in a bed."

Sakura catches the hilt of the dagger her wound glowing. She throws the dagger at Rokuro."You forgot your dagger." She yells holding her wound. She looked up at her health bar. 46 percent,'Damn'.

Taiga shakes her head," Bo thats no fair. You payed for the room you don't deserve to sleep on the floor!" She answers placing her hands on her hips.

@Ib All Alone

"Ok... but you are not sleeping on the floor either. Not after you protected me from those two back on floor one." Kojima lays down on the bed and unequips his sword. "Don't worry, I will stay to my side of the bed, and you can have yours. I am so tired already... so goodnight." He lays on his side and tries to fall asleep.

Rokoru turns around catching the blade. It cuts deep into his hand, but he giggles. "Thanks!" He puts it into it's leather holster and he disappears into the darkness.

Hiro changes out of his heavy paladin armor into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. He know it makes his outfit disappear for a little bit but he didnt care since it was just two girls near him. He stretches and makes a sound that sounds like a growl.

Kita turns bright red as he changes. "You can't just do that!" Yells Kita.

"Why?" Asks Hiro smiling at how flustered she was.

Lila had split up from Jack to go scavenging for supplies in the city. Meanwhile, Jack went to the inn and bought himself a room. His room was right next to the two Lila had went to kill earlier. He knocked in their door quietly. "Excuse me?" He asked kindly.

Kojima quickly stands up and equips his sword. He doesn't pull it out, seeing as they are in a safezone, but he likes to have it on his back just in case. He pushes the man backwards, and says quietly, not wanting to alert the staff in the inn, "What are you doing here? Stay away from me and her!" He pins the man against the door of the room opposite to Kojima and Taiga's.

The Black Knight sighed as he sheathed Seigfried and turned around, marching away from the girl and moving his head to the left so that the dagger would fly past him, shaking his head. At least now he could get back to business....

Kita sits down on the bench and sighs. "This is the longest day ever." Says Kita.

Hiro walks away and into the inn. "One room, bed for two." Says Hiro. He was a tall man and enjoyed his space. He gets his room key and walks up the stairs. He sees the man that took his dagger through a man into a wall. "Geez you are a very aggressive person." Says Hiro sighing.

"Back off? Fine." Says Hiro. He walks to Kojima and pulls him off the other guy. "Maybe think with your head instead of trying to act tough in front of the girl." Says Hiro pushing Kojima away. He walks into which was the one the man was pushed up against and walks in.

Taiga blushes before running to Kojima and taking his hand."Lets just head back to the room ok?" She asked pulling him towards the room.

@Ib All Alone

"Idiot." Says Hiro laying on his bed. He didn't like fighting other people. But Kojima ticked off Hiro. He was a act first think second type of person. He had a feeling it was probably because of the person Hiro assumed to be his girlfriend.

Hana had followed after Kita, and when Kojima was leaving Hana tried to reach out her hand and say wait, but her throat got stuck with the burning sensation and she couldn't speak. She coughed a little bit and glanced at Kita, letting off a hefty sigh. "Damn it, I keep missing him." Hana cursed to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kojima sighs thinking, "He doesn't even know the circumstances. Some people don't consider that others aren't just background characters in their own story. That others value their own lives and want to survive just as much as you." He pushes the man at his door away, and walks inside the room. He says to Taiga, "Okay. You can sleep, I am going to stay up a little longer."

Taiga studied Kojima again before nodding, she walked over to the bed and laid down. She just stared straight out the window not falling asleep.

@Ib All Alone All​

Kojima sits down in the chair in the corner of the room. He watches the door carefully, even though the door was locked. Eventually he yawned and began to doze off. He kept his eyes open though, and he got up and laid down in the bed, trying not to invade Taiga's personal space. He closed his eyes and started to drift off...

~Be ready for a Time Skip, to day!~

Taiga looked up at Kojima before closing her eyes and dozing off. She wasn't used to not hearing silence when she slept. It felt nice.

@Ib All Alone

Kojima shifted his body into a comfortable position. He felt cold, but he didn't want to wake Taiga, or just be annoying by trying to get under the covers. So he tried to curl up without his long legs bumping into Taiga. Everything around him disappears and he falls into a dreamless sleep.

Aincrad Floor 2 - Day 3

The next morning Kojima wakes up, slowly. As his mind adjusts to his surroundings he realizes he has an arm loosly wrapped around Taiga. His face burns red and he chokes up. He tries to back away and falls off the bed. As quickly as possible he stands up and bows, firmly saying, "Sorry! Do not hate me!"

Thalia looked at the night sky as she walked silently to the second floor inn. She knew it was late, but she had been out doing a few lower level quests. She sighed as she entered. Sitting down in a chair she spaced off a little as she thought of her plans the following day. She payed for a room and went in and locked the door. She fell asleep with her swords by her. She fell asleep with dreams of her start.

Tal layed gently on her bed, Blocking out her screaming mother. She sliped the headgear on and waited for her mother to stop. Once the screaming ceased, She simply stated "Link Start." She entered the world and listened to the message that started riots. She rolled her eyes and got straight to buosness. Her usally outgoing self, Became reserved and Cold. She ignored eveyone....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back