• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online: Project A.L.I.C.E.

well basically it's aincrad with a few underworld rules, that means that will power can do some crazy shit and the full art release, which is technically almost the same as bankai in bleach.

It is! Also you can prepare your character story will began as soon as I finished this thread completly (my parents will however tell me to go to bed before that.)

good enough if you want to participate make your character and we can start. Sorry if this is very chaotic and such but it's my first rp as host

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's almost 23.00 here so there is a high chance I will be sleeping then. in that case I will look at it tomorrow

[QUOTE="Kylar of Lux]well basically it's aincrad with a few underworld rules, that means that will power can do some crazy shit and the full art release, which is technically almost the same as bankai in bleach.

[/QUOTE]
is thisnwhere1 the hate skills came from?

you can say that but in that case your character doesn't know the skill yet and must think of it first. I have requested another tab for mechanics to explain everything better.

Apparently it's not possible to ask for an extra tab because the name of the thread is to long so I will try to make everything more usable by posting everything in the overview. Does anyone know how to make those tabs appear which you can open and close cause I can't find it on the site.

Of course! I'm still editting some stuff but it doesn't go to well since bb code is acting up again. I will also have to change the name of the thread so I can request extra tabs (Name is too long...). But people are always welcome to jump in. I will post some extra content in overviw, It's not finished yet though

Most of the content is now in the overview. If there still are any questions ask me. Sorry it's a bit messy but BB code isn't really good against editting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back