• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online: Project A.L.I.C.E. (Aincrad + Alicization (A later arc of the light novels))

Kylar of Lux

Master assassin
A group of researchers who made the STL (Soul Translator) try to make the perfect AI. However for some reason the artificial intelligence they have created are unable to break the rules they learned when they grew up. In order to force them to overcome this barrier the researchers decided to throw them in a certain dead game that had killed thousands of Japanese before. A vrmmo game called Sword Art Online. In order to make sure that things will go even better they also abducted a few survivors from this dead game. The same rules as last time. If you die you die for real. There is a tiny difference however. Since the game is linked to the STL one's power of will also makes a difference in battle and players are able to use system commands. Will the artificial intelligence be able to overcome their barriers. And will the survivors adept to the changes and survive again. This time Kirito isn't here to safe everyone. (For info about extra stuff see overview, I will keep adding things there as story progresses)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where am I?" Eugeo mumbled to himself. He was at the main plaza of a big city. He tried to remember how he got here but the only things he could remember were sword skills and his name. The rest were all flashes of the past. Suddenly a window popped up before him. you got 1 gift from admin He tried to open a window which didn't work. After trying a few combinations a new window popped up. To open your menu swap with a index finger downwards. Upon trying this a game menu popped up before Eugeo. The gift was a copper sword and a letter. He made the letter appear in short it said.

Welcome to the flying Castle Aincrad

The only way to escape is to beat the final boss on the 100th floor

Somewhere on every floor there will be a floor boss waiting for you which you have to defeat to go to the next floor

Don't try to attack a boss on your own. Groups of at least 49 people are recommended.

good luck,

Heathcliff.

ps if you die here you die for real

"Who is Heathcliff?" Eugeo wondered. He equiped the sword which came with the letter. Somehow the name Aincrad sounded familiar to him. He looked around to plaze if there was anyone else beside him here.

Lin was sitting against one of the walls. "So it is this again...." she said with a sigh. Her broadsword she had just bought was stuck into the ground next to her. "Why must I go through this again..... at least I have my skill...."

Kensei walked the streets with his three katana at his side. "This place seems like it, I am not sure it real is though. But I can't deny I am somewhere at least close but where are all the players?" He said to himself as he walked around.

Eugeo was now walking through the streets. There were vendors but when he tried to talk of them somehow they only said certain lines which were quite the same as any other vendor, almost as if they were machines. "Where the heck am I?" Still if he wanted to remember how he got here in the first place he should try to find some people and team up and go to the 100th floor. The copper sword he had equipped felt familiar yet strange as if he had used the sword a long time but it had always been the same sword. That was when he saw a girl leaning against the wall and a gut passing by with three katana's Why does that guy have three katana's equipped? It's not like he can use them all at the same time He thought to himself. He ran up to the two. "Yo, I'm Eugeo. Say do the two of you happen to more know more of this place then mentioned in this letter. He showed them the letter. "For example who is this Heathcliff."

"You are truly idiotic huh?" She asked as she stood up. "Welcome to Sword art Online, kid, Probably your last home" She picked her Broadsword up easily and put it on her shoulder. "No magic, no long range, only close combat with the blade. That is the hell we now live in"

"Wait no magic?" Somehow in his mind he remembered that wherever he came from he could use magic there by using the sacred arts, it seemed like only his memory considering himself, people and locations was gone but not any combat knowledge. "Wait let me try something.""<system call .Generate luminous element. Sphere. Discharge.> After finishing his command a small sphere of light appeared for a moment but it didn't take long for it to disappear. Still this meant that magic could be used in this world.

[QUOTE="Kylar of Lux]Eugeo was now walking through the streets. There were vendors but when he tried to talk of them somehow they only said certain lines which were quite the same as any other vendor, almost as if they were machines. "Where the heck am I?" Still if he wanted to remember how he got here in the first place he should try to find some people and team up and go to the 100th floor. The copper sword he had equipped felt familiar yet strange as if he had used the sword a long time but it had always been the same sword. That was when he saw a girl leaning against the wall and a gut passing by with three katana's Why does that guy have three katana's equipped? It's not like he can use them all at the same time He thought to himself. He ran up to the two. "Yo, I'm Eugeo. Say do the two of you happen to more know more of this place then mentioned in this letter. He showed them the letter. "For example who is this Heathcliff."

[/QUOTE]
"Well Heathcliff was the username of the former Admin's avatar and likely his user name as well. Heathcliff himself was an immortal player because he was played by the admin who made himself immortal." replied Kensei.

"Anyway...." Lin said as she sighed and looked forward. "It seems we have been able to keep some of our skills from the last time we were here...." she sighed. "At least it gives us an advantage...."

"Anyway if we want to have a chance we can't do this on or own." Eugeo began. "Do the two of you want to form a party?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back