• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Swan queen (ouat)

"Mmhm." She smiled and laced her fingers with Regina's. she took a deep breathe and stepped closer. "I- I love you"

Regina chuckled. "Yeah....we should probably just wait until morning to do anything. Where do you wanna sleep?" She asked smiling.

"Only if that's okay with you. Sorry. That was probably kinda inappropriate being as we just established feelings and all. No. Never mind. Sorry" Emma rambled awkwardly, her face becoming redder by the second

"Okay. Cmon" she crawled up a few steps and crashed into a wall. She squealed and the started laughing "ow! Okay turn right after you've gone up three." She chuckled and waited for Regina to follow her

Last edited by a moderator:
Regina chuckled as she crawled up the steps. She turned and smiled. "Want me to lead you? I know my own house pretty well."

"Oh... Yeah that makes sense. Sure." She grinned, then murmured "Then lead, Madame Mayor" her tone softer and lower than before

Regina stood up, still holding Emma's hand as she walked to her room. She walked in. "Here we are." She said with a smirk.

Emma hummed "uh... Not even an oversized tshirt?" She asked as she began untying her boots. Her voice softened "'cause tank-and-undies is fine if its okay with you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back