• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Swan queen (ouat)

Emma grabbed her own glass and filled it with ice, then water as well, sipping cautiously as not to spill it.

Regina smiled. "Yeah, sure." She said smiling.

(There should be a storm or something, forcing Emma to stay at the house)

(sounds great!! :D )/Emma wandered back to the couch and sat down, jumping as she heard a clap of (whichever in makes noise, I always forget) "shoot"

Regina looked out the window to see pouring rain and some hale. "It's raining pretty har-" she was cutoff by the lights going out. "Power's out to eh?" She muttered.

"Do you have any flashlights?" Sheasked turning her phone on for a bit of light . "I guess I'll be staying here for longer than expected" she was secretly pleased

"Okay! C'mon!" She invited as she began to search for the stairs, only to crash into Regina. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She was glad it was dark, she didn't want Regina to see her blush deepen

Last edited by a moderator:
Regina blushed lightly as Emma bumped into her. "It's alright." She said. She then wandered in a direction in the dark. She tripped on a stair. "Found the stairs...." She said with a grunt.

Emma stumbled over to the stairs, laughing. She stepped onto one and wobbled a bit, waiting for Regina as she felt her way to the second one

Regina, on all fours, crawled her way to the first floor before stumbling back to the second, landing at Emma's feet.

Emma kelt down. "You okay?" She asked, concerned. She felt around, her hand brushing Regina lightly, and her breathe caught, her face burned

Emma continued up the stairs until she met Regina, then went up two more, pausing to wait. She chuckled "Of course they had to be upstairs"

Regina crawled up the two stairs. She then turned her head in Emma's direction. "Emma, how close to me are yo-" she stopped in mid sentence, feeling her nose nuzzle Emma's cheek. She blushed hard.

Emma inhaled sharply, and she blushed deeply. Then she, although she tried hard not to, sighed. "Are you kidding me!" She snapped at herself, her face on fire. "I'm right here" she muttered

(Continuation) but she didn't move her face, although she was positive Regina could feel the heat that was most likely radiating off of her cheeks

Emma smiled a bit and crawled up another stair, warning Regina this time "I'm on the next step to the right". She blushed again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back