• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Swan queen (ouat)

Emma felt a cold splash as she watched the other woman spill the water. Usually she WOUL have be pretty annoyed, but right now Emma just found it funny and /although she didn't like to admit it/ cute. She chuckled and stood up to get a towel

(Oh lol sorry... YAY :P ... I shall rewrite that)

... She chuckled, fingers gently wrapping around Regina's arms to help lift her off of her lap, her cheeks burning

Regina frowned as she sat up and stood. She quickly ran to her laundry room and came back with a towel. She began to dry Emma, starting with the top of her shirt. "I'm so sorry!" She said, frowning.

"Regina it's okay! It happens! Don't worry about it" she said reassuringly. Now she was being patted down with a towel. Emma felt Regina come close as she go dried. She gripped her wrist softly and stood up with a smile "but I might need a new shirt"

Regina nodded. "Yeah, no problem." She said. She rushed upstairs to her room and came back with a tank top and a button up shirt. "Pick one." She said, holding them out to Emma.

"Thanks" she smiled, glancing at the tank top then the button-down. Why must she be indecisive? "Uh... I'll wear the tank" she answered, her fingers brushing Regina's hand softly as she took it from her

Regina smiled. "I'll wear this one then." She said. She then walked upstairs and came back down in skinny jeans and the button shirt. The top few buttons were undone.

"Okay! thanks!" she said, removing her leather jacket. Emma put on the tank top just as Regina returned. "Wow" she murmured under her breath.

"Sure!" Emma smiled and sat back down on the couch. She patted the spot next to her, telling Regina to come sit down

Emma looked at Regina with a grin, and leaned back on the couch, her body slanted towards Regina a bit

( I'm gonna be gone for a few hours)

Emma kept her eyes on the screen with interest, not aknowlaging how close they were sitting (sorry that took so long)

UnwantedTruth said:
(It's ok)
Regina continued to watch the movie.
I'm really sorry to interrupt girls but not quite sure how to start my own conversation on this site

I wanted to say how much I love this Roleplay and wondered if either of you would be interested in role playing with me? If so could you start a conversation with me so I can try and figure out this site :) Sorry again, for interrupting your roleplay

Emma chuckled "that'd be good. I'll help you this time." She noticed Regina's embarrassment, and placed her hand ontop of Regina's "it's okay, I promise"

Regina's blush darkened as Emma touched her hand. "That'd be great...thanks." She said with a smile. She stood up.

"Of course" she stood up, too, her face becoming pink again. She smiled back and grew pinker at Regina's smile, before walking into the kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back