• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Swan queen (ouat)

Emma felt her stomach churn at Regina's touch. She blinked and said matter-of-factually "Told you" She pulled the hand away from her forehead and stood up, trying to look anywhere but Regina's eyes

Regina stepped away from Emma and picked up the plates. She put them in the kitchen and walked back out. She hesitated. "Thank you." She said finally.

"mmhm" Emma replied, running her fingers through her hair as she tried to think of something worth-while to say, which really just came out as "erm.. so..."

Regina looked at Emma with a frown. She said nothing, making an awkward silence. "It was polite of you to come. Even if you didn't want to." She said after a long silence.

"Oh, yeah. It was really good food and it was actually kinda nice to talk to you. And I didn't mind coming, you're my friend, right?" she smiled and put on her red leather jacket. She wasn't sure if she should say what she was going to say, but being herself, she did. "so.. maybe we could do this again sometime?"

Regina blinked in confusion. "Um...again? As in you would come by choice here again?" She asked, frowning slightly. She had no idea how to react.

Of course Emma knew that was going to happen. They were supposed to hate each other, weren't they? "Sorry nevermind" she muttered and she walked quickly to the door, calling out "Thanks again!"

Emma turned and smiled shyly. "Okay. I will. She smiled wider and gave a nod before stepping out again and hoping into her car. When she arrived home she pulled out her phone to text Regina "what day and time is good for you, I'm always free and charming will always take Henry ~ e"

Regina, who was getting ready to sleep, got the message. She smiled a little. "Honestly, whenever time is fine with you." She texted back.

(Okie!)

Emma pulled up I. Front of Regina's House and exited her car. She was more excited than she thought she should be, and she hoped it wasn't as awkward as the last time. She knocked on the door and waited for it to open

Regina, wearing a metallic colored dress, opened the door. "Oh, hey Emma! Glad you could make it." She said, smirking slightly. .

"Woah. Nice dress" she smirked Thanks for letting me come over again!" She grinned and entered the house, glancing up and down Regina's dress. It was really pretty

Emma grinned and continued to walk next to Regina. So Regina wore a nice dress, and she wore jeans and red leather. Wow she was pathetic. "Of course!" She replied as she entered the dining room

Regina smiled. "Well, I didn't actually make dinner...I made popcorn and rented a movie...I hope you're fine with that." She said, frowning slightly.

Okay. If there was anything that Emma loved more than popcorn and movies, shed have to search far and wide to find it. "Oh yeah! Totally! I love popcorn-and-movies nights! What movie?" She asked happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back