• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Swan queen (ouat)

"Mmhm" Emma nodded and smiled, looking over her shoulder at Regina, a light pink still painted softly across her cheeks

"C'mon" she offers gently, a small smile on her face

Regina slowly continued to crawl up the stairs. She suddenly felt something warm under her hand. She then realized if was Emma's hand. She blushed.

Emma blushed again and bit her lip. She didn't remove her hand, but turned to face Regina, her face still hot

Regina blinked, her eyes staring at their hands. She was blushing darkly. She looked at Emma. "I'm sorry..." She muttered, mouth open slightly.

"It's okay" she assured softly, she turned her hand over, her fingers wrapping gently around Regina's hand. "Regina..." She murmured quietly

Regina blushed even more, but followed her lead. She laced her fingers through Emma's fingers.

"Yes?" She asked quietly.

"I... I don't know..." She responded, bringing nervous hand to place Regina's hair behind her ear. She blushed deeper and licked her lips "Just..." Her voice faded off

Emma closed her eyes and began to breathe nervously. She squeezed the hand she was holding and brought her lips softly and quickly to Regina's, pulling away quickly and turning away

"Sorry" she whispered in embarrassment

Emma shook her head "I'm so sorry... I... I'll just... Go now" she stammered. She took her hand away and turned around to head down the stairs

Regina quickly shook her head and grabbed Emma's arm. She pulled Emma into a hug before kissing her passionately.

Emma gasped in surprise, then returned the kiss, weaving her fingers into Regina's hair. She let out a faint moan and blushed

(...) pressing her lips harder to Regina's

Emma smiled back and opened her eyes, looking into Regina's eyes with her green ones. Her fingers continued to work into her hair, tangling it a bit

Emma reluctantly pulled away, needing to breathe. Her chest was heaving and her face was bright red. She smiled and brought her lips to her cheek and trailed them down her jaw, to her neck

"I don't think so" she chuckled. She she brought her lips back to Regina's, her lips parted slightly. "Right here's perfect" she murmured

"Uh.... I don't know. Might be good just so he's not so desperate to find your happy ending, but I really don't know" she frowned "what do you think?"

"Oh and there is NO WAY we are telling my parents" she chuckled, still pondering telling their son

Regina snickered slightly. "Yeah...let's not tell your parents...I think maybe we should wait a little while before we tell Henry." She said, smiling slightly.

"Sounds great" she smiled, and sighed contently. She nuzzled her head between Regina's neck and shoulder. "Looks like you finally got your happy ending"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back