• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Jade nodded slightly. "I know, I don't know why I asked," she murmured as she crouched, her back still against the wall, one knee in contact with the ground. She closed her eyes. "I'm Jade Martins," she told him.

(Martins was her name before the war, and she doesn't remember her cyborg part. It's because some of the liquid she poured on you got into her system. She is -for now- completely human.)

I smile and hold out my left hand to shake your hand. "Nice to meet you Jade." I smile a little and hide my right arm slightly so you can't see it. "Well, what's a beautiful woman like you doing out here?" I ask.

Jade opened one eyes and smiled, shaking his hand. She also rose to her feet, still holding his hand. She raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I'm trying to survive, and you?" She replied.

I sigh and look up towards the sky. "I'm.. Trying to find my sisters killer." I say and then smile as I look back toward you. "But.. I doubt I'll find him soon.." I say as I frown.

I sigh and lose the frown. "well, I don't supposed I'd be of much help to you." I chuckle slightly.

I look at you and wonder. "Why is she looking at me like that?" I put my hand on your forehead to make sure you're still there and then blush as I pull away.

Jade looked up at his hand, surprised. As he pulled it away, she rose to her feet. "What'd you do that for?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

I shake my head. "Nothing, it's fine. Well, if you need the company. I'd be more than happy to accompany you." I say after I turn my back to you.

Jade frowned slightly as he turned away. "Wait!" she called, hurrying up to him. She put a hand on his shoulder. "I.. I don't want to be alone," she whispered, pleading him to stay.

I smile a little and remove your hand but hold it in my own. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." I say as I smile more.

Jade hesitated, but then smiled. She looked down at their hands and then back up at Axel. She smiled brightly and her eyes shone. "Thank you Axel," she said to him. A lock of loose, blonde hair fell into her face and she was about to reach up with her hand to tuck it behind her ear, but didn't. She worried she might look nervous if she did.

I reach up with out even knowing it. Taking the lock of blonde hair and tucking it behind your ear. Afterwards I blush a little and turn my head slightly.

Jade watched him and blushed badly. She looked down at the ground and then at their connected hands. It felt oddly comforting, so she did not comment it.

I look back and smile a little as my blush slowly leaves my face. "We should probably get out of here huh?" I chuckle as I say it.

Jade looked up and blushed, before she nodded. "Come on, I know a place!" She said, smiling. She let go of his hand and grabbed her backpack, putting it on. She grabbed her ak-47 and looked back at him.

I smile and follow after you, un sheathing one of my Katana as I walk behind. "Alright. I've got your back."

Last edited by a moderator:
I follow behind slowly. Prepared for anything to come and staying close to you. "So, how far?" I ask quietly.

Jade shrugged. "Maybe ten minutes. We're in the northern district now, uptown. I live in midtown," she explained.

I nod. "Alright. Here.." I pick you up ask sheathe my Katana and then run with you In my arms. Moving quickly and listening to the directions you give me.

Jade gasped as he picked her up. She laid her arms around his neck automatically and gave him directions, not seeing what else to do. They stopped in front of a rock wall, and she hopped out of his arms. She set a hand to the blank surface and searched for the perfect spot. As she found it, the wall caved in under her hand, and the wall opened a door.

[it's the same as where her tree house is]

Jade looked back. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out," she replied with a smile. She walked inside, into a lush forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back