• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Archer opened her eyes and looked down at her..hands. She was back to human. She looked up with wide eyes as she heard the sound of heavy footsteps, a cruncher. She scrambled to her feet and without thinking, she leaped out of the unbroken window, crashing through the glass. She wrapped herself into a ball and when she neared a rooftop, she spread her arms to reveal her flight suit. She glided over the debris and landed safely on one knee. She looked up to see the cruncher observing her from the window.

I look up at you and blush. "Archer.." I say quietly before chasing after you. Tunning from building to building, hoping you lower your height. "I won't let you go again..." I say quietly as I chase with tears in my eyes.

Archer rose to her feet and opened her backpack, taking out an AK-47. She put on the backpack and walked over to the edge of the roof, sliding down a rainpipe and landing on the ground below. She carefully walked down the street, keeping close to the walls in case she was detected.

great

DarkHawk267 said:
I look up at you and blush. "Archer.." I say quietly before chasing after you. Tunning from building to building, hoping you lower your height. "I won't let you go again..." I say quietly as I chase with tears in my eyes.
love profile picture

SnowFeather said:
Archer rose to her feet and opened her backpack, taking out an AK-47. She put on the backpack and walked over to the edge of the roof, sliding down a rainpipe and landing on the ground below. She carefully walked down the street, keeping close to the walls in case she was detected.
love

picture

Archer gasped and sprang back as she heard a cruncher pass by. She held her weapon close as she sat down, her back sliding against the wall. She breathed heavily and blinked. "Breathe, Jade.. Breathe.." She whispered.

I notice the Cruncher pass by and bite my lip before jumping down and slicing at its head. It cuts slightly but not all the way through. "Come on you lump of junk.." I whisper as I turn, sheathe my Katana and begin to run as fast as I can. "Please.. Get out archer.." I say to myself.

Archer saw a man cutting down on the cruncher. Instead of turning on him though, the cruncher detected her. She rose to her feet and started running, hearing the robot nearing.

I look back and notice that it's not following me at all. "damnit..." I sigh and whisper before running towards you once more. "even if she doesn't know me... I still love her.. And I will keep her alive!" I scream inside my head and draw both of my Katana as my right arm pulses with dark energy.

Archer continued running and glances back, seeing the cruncher reach out to grab her. She gasped and pushed herself to her limits, though she did not get too far ahead.

I notice the cruncher grab her and sprint forward quickly moving to it's arm and using my dark energy to slice through it's arm with both of my blades. Just before being slammed in the gut with the crunchers other hand and sending me sliding back. "My ribs..." I say quietly as they crack and heal.

Archer gasped. "Save yourself dumbass!!" She shouted before she climbed up a rainpipe, out of the Cruncher's grasp. It climbed up after her and almost caught her leg. She squealed and got out a plasma grenade, throwing it into it's mouth as it was about to speak. The jaw exploded, but it was otherwise, unaffected.

I cringe and get stable again as my ribs finish healing back up. "Shit..." I whisper and take off agin, running up the wall and towards the cruncher. Slicing through his other arm and falling to the ground below. "What the hell is this thing?!" I yell and prepare to attack again.

I stand firmly and sprint forward once more, cutting through both of his legs with difficulty. As I land afterwards I crouch and look at the cruncher. "Finally..." I breathe heavily and sigh.

Archer stopped running as she crouched in an alleyway, looked around her as she breathed heavily. She held tight on her AK-47 and gulped.

I sigh and sheathe both my Katana as I follow the direction you were headed. Trying to find you again. "Where are you Archer?.."

I turn into the alley and and emotion of surprise rushes to my face as I tune back to the wall as I see your Ak-47.

Jade held her tears back and gripped her weapon tightly, her hands shaking. "W-Who's there?" she stuttered, frightened.

I poke my hand out and step out with my hands in the air. "Just me. Sorry bout that. Didn't know if you would of shot."

As he stepped out, she scooted back and raised her weapon. She breathed heavily and after five seconds or so, she lowered her weapon.

I smile a little and lower my hands. But my smile quickly turns to sadness. "Right... She doesn't remember me..." I say in my head as I lean against the wall and look up at the sky.

Jade glanced over at the man, her head still down. She looked back down again and gulped. "W-Who are you..?" She asked quietly, her voice shaking, as if she'd been crying.

I look up at you and then give a slight cringe. "Axel... I'm Axel" I say quietly and grit my teeth while clenching my fist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back