• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

( Gtg )

Archer watches him with sad and wide eyes. "Don't leave me!" She pleaded, whispering as she fell to the ground, burying her face in her hands

@DarkHawk267

I look back and rush to you. Hugging you tightly. "I won't.. I'm here.. I just need to go look for something. Alright?" I smile gently and kiss your lips gently.

I poke your nose as I stand up. "Here." I say as I hand you my black over cloak. "Keep this while I'm gone." I say and smile again.

I kiss you once more before turning a round. "I love you.." I say quietly before jumping out of the house and running through the forest, looking for the body of the creature before.

As Archer watched him leave she started crying again. She rose to her feet and grabbed a pen along with some paper. She sat down at the island and started to write.

Axel,

I am sorry. Forgive me, for this will be the only apology I will ever give.. I love you..

Archer

She finished and put down the pen. Her body transformed into her cyborg appearance and she stood on her feet. She held a hand to her ear. "Identify Axel," she said in a voice that echoed. Her eyes flickered. "Axel: Love interest and true friend," she stated. She narrowed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. "Delete file," she mumbled. After a few moments she said, "File deleted."

As I reach back to the opening where I had killed the beast I found nothing. I looked around for any trace but could not find one. "Where did it go?" I look towards a few broken twigs and some flattened grass. "Hm.." I say quietly and then follow the trail.

Archer looked around the house and then back down at the over cloak. She raised an eyebrow and crouched down beside it. "Object unidentified, classified harmless," she echoed. She threw it on the island before she walked out of the house. She landed on the ground in a crouch and as she walked, the sound of mechanical limbs was heard. She walked around the forest and saw a wolf. It dipped it's head to her and she scanned it. "Object: Wolf. Classified: Harmless," she echoed.

I run throughout the woods quickly, following the trail until I come soon the monster. "Wait.. Is that?.." I say quietly and I look at the creature.

Archer continued walking and soon reached the exit to the fake environment. She opened the door and walked out, her eyes glowing and her left hand grabbing a hold of the rifle.

The wind blew through her hair as Archer stepped out from the passage. Her gaze flicked up to the sky in time to see a copter. She somersaulted to a piece of debris and hid behind it, out of sight. She didn't need trouble. She kept silent as ten footers passed her location. She thought she heard the sound of a razor hissing and as she scanned the are, she found five hundred footers, five razors and ten crunchers. It would be wise not to interfere with one cruncher, let alone ten. She stayed put.

As I reach to touch the creature in front of me, she disappeared. Gone, without a trace. So, removing the thought from mind I return towards the house. "I hope Archer is okay.." I smile a little.

Once the robots had passed by her, she rose. Only to get attacked by a razor. It hissed and leaped at her. She rolled around on the ground, wrestling with the cat-like A.I.

(A.I is Artificial Intelligence, FYI.)

As I reach the house I see the note and read it carefully. Crying as I process each word. "No.." I whisper quietly but then scream. "No!!!" I sob and drop to my knees. Slowly beginning to stop crying and losing the emotion in my eyes. "Just do it..." I whisper to myself. And just then, a dark pulse surges throughout my body and the power escapes through my right arm.

Archer shot the razor right in the head, before taking to the sky, using her speed to leap from building to building.

Blood drips from my arm and the pentagram in my hand shines the bright crimson color. All the pain from my past disappearing and turning me into an emotionless monster.

Archer stopped as she reached a tall building. "Identify," she murmured. She scanned the building. "Identified, SkyNet HQ, Home," she echoed.

I stand up and slowly run towards the exit. As I exit the fake environment I continue moving. Listening and moving towards the sound of thundering footsteps.

Archer crouched on the roof and started to come up with a plan, using her knowledge of the SkyNet building.

As I reach all of the exceedingly loud foot steps I stop. Seeing all of the footers, razors, and crunchers pass by I hide against the wall.

Archer looked up at the large, cold, building. She bunched her legs and leaped, crashing through the glass walls about five floors above her previous position. The alarm went off, but immediately shut down as they scanned her. "Identified, Captain J. Archer, Class, 00105 Nebula 2," a voice echoed. SkyNet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back