• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

I hold you close and smile more before getting up out of bed slowly. "Are you feeling any better now?" I ask as I stretch out."

Archer smiled and nodded, still sitting with her legs crossed. "Yeah, it doesn't hurt anymore," she replied. She stretched and sighed before she climbed out of bed. She walked over to her closet and picked out an outfit.

I smile and step out of your room, looking into the artificial sunlight. "If only it was real.." I sigh and take a seat on one of the chairs.

Archer got dressed and then came out of her room, brushing her thick hair. She smiled to him and set down her brush, walking up to him. She sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

I smile and blush a little as I look into your eyes. "You really are gorgeous. You know that, right?" I ask quietly as I chuckle a little.

Archer smiled. "Now I guess I do, no one has over spoken to me like that before. Or if they have, I wouldn't remember," she replied. She placed a kiss on his cheek and her eyes glowed.

I shake my head in shock. "Really?no one? But you're amazing!" I exclaim and blush for my outburst. I look into your eyes and gently kiss your lips once before hugging you tightly.

Archer smiled brightly and then gasped as he kissed her on the lips. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "What was that for? You're scaring me now," she joked.

"It's because I love you." I say as I smile brightly and look into your eyes. I gently rub my fingers through your hair.

Archer tilted her head. "Love, the act known as caring for another being in a way they don't for others?" she stated, almost asked, as if to be sure.

Archer frowned and a tear rolled down her cheek. "What is it then!?" she demanded as she got off his lap, tears now streaming down her cheeks. She shook her head.

I sigh and look at you. "I love you.. And.. You love me.. At least.. You did.." I say and smile a little to hopefully cheer you up before wiping away your tears.

Archer stared at him blankly with watery eyes. She shook herself and looked down at the ground. "No, I don't have feelings, I can't have feelings, I.... I..." She cried and wrapped her arms around his neck, crying into his chest.

I hold you tightly and kiss your forehead. "No.. I understand.. But I love you... I love you Archer..." I cry a little but silently so you don't notice.

Archer nodded and wiped her tears as she kissed his cheek. She smiled weakly and rested in his arms.

I nod slowly and sigh. "Right.." I sink in the seat as tears start to flow down my face. "I guess that's what I get.." I say quietly.

(Gtg Practice)

Archer saw his tears and took a step back. "Why are you crying?" she whispered as tears streamed down her face.

I cry harder and bury my face in my hands. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't... My love will only hurt you... I will... Only hurt you.." I get up and quickly move towards the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back