• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Archer had closed her eyes as she curled up in a ball. She still covered her ears and she whined silently.

I reach you and pull you into a hug. Trying not to get any blood in your hair. "I'm here.. I'm here.." I whisper then pick you up and slowly carry you back to your house.

Archer buried her face in the crook of his neck and closed her eyes. She felt safe with him, which was an odd feeling to her

I jump up and into your house and walk into your room to lay you down. "I'm gonna go wash off. Alright?" I say quietly and kiss your forehead before smiling.

Archer sighed as she felt herself relax on the bed. She smiled and nodded to him. (Gtg, practice.)

I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. Quickly striping down and climbing into the shower. (Alright. Have fun. With whatever it is you do. xD )

Archer sighed and rolled onto her back. The headache had passed but she was still shivering at times.

I shower quickly before getting out, drying off, and putting on new clothes. I return to you and sit by you, feeling you shiver. "Hey.. do you want to take a shower? You feel cold.." I say quietly as I look at you.

Archer shook her head. She curled up into a ball and closed her eyes. After a moment she sighed and nodded. She shot up and stepped into the bathroom. She stripped down and stepped into the shower. She washed her hair and scrubbed her body from any dirt she could find.

I calmly sit down outside of the bathroom and close my eyes. Sighing and seeing just how exhausted I really am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archer stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. Her eyes widened. "Crap.. ERM.. Axel!? Can you hand me some clothes?!" She called. She then sighed. She opened the door and stepped out in only the towel. "Never mind,"

I look in your direction and blush a little. "W-waht? Are you d-doing?" I turn my head in the opposite direction trying my hardest not to look back towards you.

Archer sighed. "I'm getting clothes," she replied s shse opened her wardrobe. She held a hand on her towel so it wouldn't fall off.

Archer heard him whisper something. "Hmm? Did you say something?" she asked, not turned around to face him. She grabbed a tank top and a pair of combat pants.

I breathe steadily and slowly slide down on the wall, falling asleep. And whispering more in my sleep. "I love you so much... If you want.. I'll stay with you.. Tonight.." I blush a little in my sleep and move slightly.

Archer saw him falling asleep so she dropped her towel and changed into the new clothes. She combed her hair and then crouched beside him. As she heard him whispering in his sleep, she smiled. "How cute," she mumbled.

She then wrapped an arm around him and one under his legs, picking him up bridal style. She set him down on the bed and then she laid down on the opposite side. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, her back against him.

As time passes I wake up in a cold sweat. I look at you and smile a little. Sitting up in the bed. "I'm so lucky.." I whisper quietly before returning to my position in the bed. "Maybe now. I'll get over my past." I smile as I drift back off to sleep

Archer shifted slightly as she slept and she mumbled things at times. She didn't wake up when the fake sun's rays flickered in through the window. Instead, she shuffled away from the light, closer to Axel.

( Gtg )

I stay sleeping silently, dreaming about laying close to Archer and smiling as we kiss.

(Alright. Have a good day.)

Archer awoke and set up, breathing heavily. She looked down behind her to see Axel and her eyes widened. She looked under the covers and sighed in relief. She was wearing clothes.

I lay quietly against you before waking u next to you and looking into your eyes. "Hey.. Good morning.." I say drowsily.

Archer looked down at him and smiled. "Morning," she replied. She crossed her legs and ran a hand through her blonde hair. She looked down at him again and smiled.

I slowly sit up and caress your cheek gently. "Gorgeous." I say quietly before leaning in and giving you a gently kiss on the nose.

Archer smiled brightly and giggled as he kissed her on the nose. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. It felt odd, since she can't remember ever doing that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back