• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

I nod slowly and wipe away your tears, looking deep into your eyes. "Really.." I whisper quietly, trying not to ruin the moment.

I smile back and hold you close. "You really are beautiful." I say quietly. "No matter what you are." I smile gently and hold one of your hands gently.

Archer cried a tear and hugged him tighter. She squeezed his hand slightly and smiled. "Thank you Axel,, no one has ever said that to me,," she whispered.

I smile really big and hold you tightly. "Please... You just have to promise me... That you won't die.. No matter what.." I shake slightly.

Archer sighed. "I can't promise that.." She whispered. She pulled her face away so she could look at him. "We both know that.."

Archer smiled and shrugged. "I don't kno-" she was cut off as she narrowed her eyes and got out of his grip. She looked up at the ceiling and her eyes flickered.

"Movement west 87th street, 3rd Avenue.." She whispered. She turned to him. "Footers and one razor, on the move." She explained as her body slowly transformed into metal parts. She was soon fully transformed and she opened her leg to grab her rifle.

I look at you intensely and stand up, grabbing my swords from the guest room and moving towards your side. "If you go... Then I'm going to." I smile a little and kiss the side of your head gently, ignoring the taste of metal.

Archer looked over at Axel. She lifted her left hand to his cheek, her fingers brushing against his skin. "Axel,," she started. She wanted him to stay here, since it was easier for him to get harmed than her.

( Also, I should tell you that when she is in her cyborg form, her head and left hand's fingers are still human, though her right hand and left leg are completely made of metal. Under the rest of the armor is her normal skin, though the suit cannot be taken off. )

I grab your hand and shake my head. "No.. I won't.. I'm going with you. You haven't seen what I am yet.. And I want it to stay that way... But I won't let you die.." I smile and hold your hand tighter. "So please..." I beg quietly.

(Alright. Thanks!)

Archer narrowed her eyes. She took her hand back and turned away. "You stay here, that's an order," she replied. She walked out and shut the door. She hopped out of the tree and landed in a crouch on the ground below. She looked up at the tree. "I do this because I care," she whispered, before she set off.

I look out the window and slide down to my knees. "Damnit... Why?..." I whisper and cry gently. "Is it because I'm a demon that I can't stay happy?.. Sister... What do I do?..." I say quietly.

Archer arrived to the passageway and walked out. She was met by the tang smell of blood. Green, gooey, blood. Robot blood. She scrunched her nose and spun around, firing her gun, as a footer charged for her. She ducked as another aimed to tackle her, and knocked it's head off. She took care of five more when she heard a hiss. She spun around and faced the lone razor.

I listen quietly from a distance, hearing out the battle. But I hear something else rustling around in the branches of trees, headed directly towards Archer. "Oh... Fuck it!" I yell as I launch out of the window in chase of the rustling headed your way, keeping a nice grip on one of my Katana's at all times. "Please.. I wont let her get hurt.." I say to myself quietly.

(Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had a really bad day today and wasn't really feeling it.)

Archer ducked as the razor lunged for her and she shit her fist up under it. She ripped out the wires and the razor fell, dead.

I keep following the noise, naught to think of what it is but only to think of to save Archer. As we come to the clearing you are standing in I stay hidden in the tree and look around for the thing I was chasing. "Where is it?" I whisper.

Archer heard a buzzing noise inside her head and she groaned as she fell to her knees. She held her hands over her ears, desperately trying to shut the noise out. Someone knew she was here, someone knew she would be here.

I frantically look around and see you fall. I quickly leap from the tree and cover you with my body, pulling you off to the side and under the cover of some trees. "Come on, let's go!"

Archer couldn't hear a thing and couldn't resist as he grabbed her and took her away. She managed to shift back to her human form to ease the pain, but it only got worse.

I carry you with me. Moving back towards the house quickly and glancing behind us frequently. But then, I stop and lay you down. I look back and sigh. "Wait here.. Okay?.." I give a slight smile and lean down, kissing you on the lips once before covering you with some leaves and moving towards the un-known enemy. "I won't let her die.." I say in my head.

Archer groaned as he set her down. She then gasped as she felt him kiss her. She laid still and watched him with wide eyes.

As I reach the clearing where I saw you I find a normal enough human standing in front of me. I start to open my mouth to speak but quickly draw my blades and deflect a blow. "What? What hit me?" I say quietly before looking down at the chain at my feet. Quickly, I look back up and charge the man, waiting for him to retract the chain but it does not come. Instead, he draws a blade from no where and deflects my relentless attacks. One slice, forwards towards my face, scratches my cheek. I grin as I get serious. "Oh? You scratched me." I smile devilishly before slicing forward quickly. Using y left blade to hold down his sword and my right to decapitate him. Blood spews out from his head as I step back and wipe clean my Katana. "Is it over?..." I look back towards Archer's direction and run towards you. Still covered in the humans blood.

(Sorry for grammatical errors or rushing. I was in the middle of class. xD )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back