• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Archer stuck out her tongue and narrowed her eyes. "Very funny..." She muttered. She then leaped up at him and pinned him down, spraying his face with cream. (Gtg)

I chuckle and grimace while you spray my face and then wipe it off before throwing the stuffed animal up at you and sneaking out the door. "Haha!" (Alright)

Archer smirked and ran after him. "I'm gonna catch you!" She called as she caught up to him. She jumped up on his back and wrapped her legs around his hips. She laughed and ruffled his hair.

I laugh but then fall forward because of your momentum, falling on my stomach and laughing. "Guess ya got me." I say shyly.

Archer laughed and rolled off of him, laying on her back beside him. She nodded while still laughing.

Jon Riker, a male with dark hair and purple eyes, sat on a limb of a tree. He looked out across the horizon and sighed. "Why can't life be as simple, yet complex as a sunset?" He pondered to himself. "Instead it is more like a thunderstorm, a rollercoaster of emotion and betrayal." He nodded. "That sounded pretty good." He chuckled and scribbled some notes in his journal. "Hmmm...more quotes." He began to think.

I lay on my stomach and look over at you. "It's so calm here. Like nothing ever happened." I smile and sigh.

Archer stopped laughing and nodded, smiling up at the ceiling. She narrowed her eyes and smirked. She then rolled over and sat on Axel's back, laughing. "Gotcha!"

I blush again and stay down. Not trying to move. "Yeah, yeah." But then, I stand up with you on my back and sit down in a chair. "Ahhh, this chair is pretty comfy huh?" I chuckle.

Archer held on tight as he rose and then gasped as he sat down. "Hey! Get off!" She exclaimed between laughter. She ruffled his hair.

I stay seated and lean back a little as you ruffle my hair. "Nah, this chair is pretty comfy. I don't think I want to get up." I chuckle a little.

Archer laughed and tickled his neck. She grabbed the cream spary she had hidden in her pocket and sprayed his hair. "Aha!" She exclaimed and laughed.

I smile a little and get up slowly. "What are you doing?..." My mind echos. "Why are you here?..." I shake it off and turn around towards you with a slughtly duller face.

Archer raised both eyebrows before standing up. She walked into the kitchen and sat down on the counter, replicating a glass of water and taking it.

I sigh and sit down in the chair. "What are you going to do Axel?..." I say quietly and run my hands through my hair slowly.

"Should I just... Leave?... And keep looking for him?.." I glance over towards you. "Or should I stay?.. And be happy?...." I sigh and ponder the thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back