• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Archer looked down at the man, terrified. She considered it, but then decided it was worth a shot. "Hey, whoa take it easy." She tried to calm him as she crouched down in front of him, taking his face in her hands. Her sleeves slipped down to reveal one of her bare wrists.

I howl in pain as my head splits. My teeth begin to sharpen, my ears change to a point, my eyes change to a deep Crimson with small pentagrams in the middle, and my claws grow out from my cursed arm. "No! I... Won't! I won't kill her!" I scream in agony. But then... Darkness.. All I remember is falling forward and seeing Archer. "Sister?..."

Archer watched in horror and as he fell forward, she couldn't help but catch him. "Dangit.. What now..." She mumbled.

I stay asleep, lying in your arms unconscious. Nightmares run rampant in my dreams, watching the horror of my sisters death again and again.

Archer shook the man in her arms. "Wake up.." She groaned. She had been doing this for who knows how long.

I slowly wake up to the sigh of Archers eyes and fall back. I blush badly and turn my head. "Uh.. I'm.. I'm sorry.." I scratch my nose nervously and slowly get up.

I stay standing and glance down towards you. "How long.. Were you..." I scratch my head. "Sorry.." I slowly start to walk away, to burden you no longer.

Archer interrupted his departure. "I tried to wake you for about three hours, if that's what you're wondering. If your cheek feels numb, then I wouldn't be surprised." She replied, looking up at him with gentle eyes.

I look back and then caress my cheek. "Pain.. Again.." I whisper and smile gently. I look down into your eyes. "Thank you.." I mumble.

Archer smiled slightly. "No problem." She stood up and walked towards him. She reached out a hand. "Archer, Feather Archer."

I reach towards your hand and grasp it gently. Shaking your hand. "Axel Vermillion. But just call me Axel." I give a slight smile as best and as kind as I could.

Archer smiled and shook his hand as well before letting go. She narrowed her eyes and gently held his chin in her left hand, turning his head to reveal his red cheek. She smiled. "Sorry about that. I had no other option." She apologized.

I shake my head and gently touch my cheek and your hand. "Don't worry about it. Really, it's Better than being asleep.." I sigh a little.

Archer laughed and shook her head. "Very well." She smiled. She felt his hand on hers and felt lightheaded.

Archer nodded and blinked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Fine." She murmured as she held a hand to her head.

Archer blushed slightly. "I can't get sick, so I wouldn't expect it." She replied, looking up into his eyes.

I look down at you and look into your eyes back. "Oh yeah.. Sorry. That was insensitive.." I pull my head back and scratch my head.

I blush a little and sit down. "SO, uh... I hate to ask but... Do you know anywhere I could rest a little? I'm really tired and could use the sleep." I sit down and sigh in exhaustion.

Archer nodded and raised an eyebrow. "It's not a bother. I live in an enclosed artificial forest, 2 miles south of here." She explained as she sat down at the edge of the roof, her feet hanging down.

I give a long relieved sigh, wondering why you seem so kind. "Hey Archer? Why are you so kind to me all of a sudden?" I ask quietly before looking up at the sky. "And... What happened to me?..." I ask shyly.

Archer shrugged. "No harm in arguing with another survivor." She replied. She then looked back and up at him. She rose to her feet and walked up to him. She stood inches apart from him when she gazed into his eyes, placing a hand on his chin to lower his gaze. "I don't know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back