• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

I look back into your eyes and sigh. "Well, I guess that just because I seem to li..." I stop mid sentance. "I mean because I've seem to be able to talk to you. Doesn't mean you have all the answers." I chuckle nervously and close my eyes.

Archer raised an eyebrow but shook it off. "You... Okay?" She asked, placing a hand on his chin with her thumb on his cheek.

I nod. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I look up at you before standing up and caressing your hand on my chin. "Well, again. Thank you.. For taking care of me when I was out.."

Archer stood up as well and smiled. "No problem." She replied. She looked at their hands and blinked.

I notice and blush, pulling my hand back and sticking them both in my pockets. "Sorry... Should we head out?..."

Archer dropped her hand and looked up at him for a mere second before turning away. "Sure." She replied.

Archer climbed down the roof and landed on the ground. She waited a second for him before starting to run.

Archer continued running until she stopped near a wall. She looked around to check that no one saw. She placed a hand on the wall and a door opened. She slipped inside and walked into the lush forest.

I follow behind and make sure not to leave anything outside. As we get inside I look around carefully. "Wow.. This is.."

Archer interrupted him. "Home...." She whispered. She smiled brightly and climbed up a tree. She was quick and light, so she didn't make any movement. "Come on!" She called down to him.

Archer smiled and continued climbing. They soon reached a tree house, and she slipped inside the window. The door opened, to reveal Archer. "Come on in." She invited.

Archer smiled and sat down on the couch. "Thanks, I haven't shown anyone else this before." She replied. She then paused. "But, there's a first time for everything; I guess."

I blush a little. "Yeah, I guess there is." I lean against the wall slightly and slide down to sit on the floor. "I'm.. Exausted.." I breathe steadily as I close my eyes gently.

Archer laughed. She tried to stop but just couldn't. "I'm so sorry, I just can't stop laughing! You look so funny when you do that!" She apologized between laughter. She then pointed to a door. "You can take the guest bedroom, I won't mind." She said as she finished laughing, though she giggled.

I walk over towards the guest bedroom after slowly arising. "Yeah, yeah. I know I'm funny looking." I say to tired to fight it back. As I walk into the room I collapse onto the bed, falling asleep in mere seconds.

Archer watched him go. She followed behind him and watched as he fell asleep. She snuck into the kitchen and walked over to the replicator. "Spray Cream." She said. A can of sprayable cream appeared and she smirked. She walked into the guest room and snuck up beside the bed. She managed to roll him over and drew circles around his eyes to form glasses. She then wrote on a mirror, 'Sorry, I just had to!'. She smiled and walked into her own bedroom.

The fake sun rose above the fake horizon and showered warmth inside the tree house.

Archer slept peacefully with the can still in her hand.

I slowly wake up and stumble about the house. Noticing the glasses in a silver spoon left out on the table. "Why she... That girl." I chuckle a little until I find her room. I stand in the doorway, leaned against the door, and watch you sleep carefully, noticing the can. "Guess that shows the culprit."

Archer awoke and saw a figure in the door. "Stay away! I'm armed with..... Sprayable cream..." She sighed. Then she noticed it was Axel. She blushed.

I chuckle and grab a plush toy sitting on the floor next to the door. "And I'm armed with a stuffed animal!" I laugh hysterically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back