• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Archer heard him sigh and looked up. "Are you sure nothing's the matter?" She asked, tilting her head.

I shake my head more. "Im fine.." I stand up slowly and look down. "If I stay... Then I might fall in love.. But then... She might die..." I say out loud on accident before walking towards the door.

Archer raised an eyebrow. "What?!" She exclaimed, confused and embarrassed. She shot up after him and grabbed his arm.

I look back, with an exclaimed expression. "Shit! Did I?!..." I say in my head before turning my face down.

Archer lifted his chin with her finger. "What was that?" She asked again, looking into his eyes.

I shake my head. "It doesnt matter.." I try to walk towards the door again, hoping you didnt hear me and will let me go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archer let go of his arm and hesitated. "Are you leaving me?.." She asked, her voice cracking as she was close to tears.

I stop in my tracks in front of the door. "Archer... Im.. Im not worth your tears.." I turn around and wipe away your tears. "If I stay... You may end up dead..."

Archer looked up at him and shook her head. "If you leave, I might as well be dead.." She replied. She cried more tears and leaned up, placing a kiss on his cheek.

I blush, surprised. "But... Why?.." I say quietly before dropping to my knees. "No one... Ive never let anyone this close... So why are you different?..." I cry silently and bury my face in my hands.

Archer kneeled in front of him and took his hands in her own. She cried with him and cupped his face with one hand.

(Gtg, school)

Archer shook her head. "How would I know?" She replied. She held him close as she rubbed his back and comforted him.

Archer smiled sadly. "Sorry, I don't.." She whispered. She sat down with him across her lap and kissed his forehead.

Archer sighed and looked into his eyes. She didn't know what to say. She hugged him instead, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

I blush slightly and then smile more and hug you. "Don't worry.. I won't leave." I gently kiss the side of your head.

I hold you close and smile more, kissing your ear a little before whispering. "I'm lucky I found you..." I sigh in relif a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archer raised both eyebrows and her eyes widened. ".. Really?" She whispered. She smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back