Survive or Die (Lillithdemonqueen & I)

Star snuck up behind her and took out Valentine's headphones, "Good morning," he smirked while stealing a bite of the eggs.

Star tried one more time for the eggs but failed epically when he tripped over his own feet. Calli woke up and decided to give Dimitri a little scare. She found some random scary clowns mask that they had. She didn't no why and she didn't want to. Calli then hovered over Dimitri.

Valentine giggled, "walk much??" Valentine teased him and sprinkled cheese over the eggs.

Dimitrius shifted in his sleep and oepned his eues and gasped he tackled the ground and then noticed it was CAlli "What the fudge?!" Dimitrius smiled pulling the mask off Calli.

"Nope," he smiled while going to sit down at the table. "I want me hungry," Star said.

Calli giggled, "Well good morning to you too!" Calli was having great time here and hoped they would be here forever.

Dimitrius laughed and got off Calli then. his eyes shot towards the couch where Valentine wasn't laying he got up and ran to the kitchen hugging Valentine. Valentine hugged back smiling turning off the stove cause the eggs. were finished

Star watch as Dimitri hugged is sister and he got up to go upstairs. "Calli!" he screamed at her. After Calli took her meds, he went back to the kitchen.

Calli went upstairs and took her meds and then went to the kitchen.

Dimitrius after he finished started sorting his bullets and guns from hiw favorite to his least favorite. He decided he was gonna go to thegun store to find add ons for his guns and told Valentine " Val I am gonna go find some add ons for my shot gun and rifles Ill be back in an hjour and a half." Valentine nodded and went back to eating.

"OOO!" Calli said with a mouth full of food. "Can I join!" She wondered. She like going places already scarf down her food. "Please Star, Please Dimitri," She said giving them both the puppy eyes. "Well I don't want you to brother him," Star said. Star was enjoying his food and finally decided he would admire Valentine. She kinda of reminded him of his mother and like that a lot.

"No bother for me" Dimitrius smiled "I might enjoy someones company!!" Dimitrius pulled his bag around his shoulder and smiled at Star. VAlentine was face deep in her eggs she had been extremely hungry!

Star moved his hand slowly to the plate with his fork, he just got done finishing his and was too lazy to get up and get more. "Yay!" Calli cheered this made her feel like a grownup for some odd reason. She started to pull on Dimitri's arm, "Lets go, Lets go!"

"Are you okay," Star asked while stuffing his face. He was concerned because he just met this person and she didn't seem like she was doing okay. Calli was skipping and running, Just plain out enjoying herself. She always like making trips and everywhere she went she felt like she was one step closer to her parents.

"Then you don't need to be sleeping at the table," Star smirked while picking Valentine up.

Calli smiled at Dimitri, "So what are we doing?" She asked curiously!

Valentine groaned "but the table is more comfy" she said squirming almost making you drop her.

"Gun store I need some stuff for my shotgun and rifles" Dimitrius said he had memorised where it was located and could walk there blindfolded.

Star laughed, "Okay then." He then dropped her on the floor and walked away.

"Oh, is that it?" she wondered. Calli ran and a did a two cartwheels in a row then a front hand spring. She love gymnastics, Calli smiled to herself while continuing to walk.

VAlentine landed on the floor hitting her head hard she got up and laughed it off tackling Star to the ground.

Dimitrius walked calmly and quietly behind like usual and when they got there he started looking through the items something he needed was behind a glass case He pulled down his sleeve and elbowed the glass hard shattering through it then an alarm went off and Dimitrius grabbed what he needed quick and then grabbed CAlli ducking behind the counter quickly zombie started pouring in he popped up with his shot gun and started shooting

Star was just walking away when Valentine came up behind him and tackled him. "Well aren't you feisty!" He laughed.

Calli was looking at all the cool things in the gun store. When all of sudden an alarm went and all she remember was Dimitri grabbing her. Calli pushed Dimitri away and picked up a sword that was on the ground. She then started to stabbing zombie before she blacked out. I mean this woman was killing machine at this moment.

Valentine giggled then she heard a faint sound of an alarm a sudden knot formed in her stomach she jumped up running out the house jumping over the pit sprinting as fast as she could towards the sound she pulled out her bow and ran faster.

Dimitrius stood by Calli and shot the zombies in the middle of their foreheads. Dimitrius had perfect aim he never missed a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back