• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

Damn 0.0 Well Scattered Ambitions had the idea to make a question sheet so we can get to know each other's characters better.

Mina said:
Okay that works @Tylor guillory how does something not add up? I am a single mom, I am in college for my PhD in psychology, and I work. I think that all makes a lot of sense for a parent that is trying to grow rather than just going with the motions.
does the math- I'm sorry something just doesn't add up!! That's ridonkulis!!! How do you have the time to do all that!

1. When is your characters birthday. Cant answer because I don't know what year the rpies set in

2. Who is your character closest to, in the rp? Currently wild alien beast that inhabit the planet

3. Your character suddenly changes species to survive! What do they become? A gorilla because like max they are big and strong and he likes gorrilas

4. Your character and their spouse have a child. Who is this child with? Do they look more like there mom or dad? What species are they?

Max was married for a little while to a woman named Rain. The child was a boy named Godkiller and looked like his mother. His species was hippie. Eventually they broke up because they didn't work together and he never saw either of them again

5. Your character loses someone very close to them. How do they react? Max would go on a rampage in the nude until he either got revenge if its a murder. Or tired himself out or someone knocked him out with a sleep dart or something of the sort

6. Your character drags 2 characters with them to the Zoo! Who do they take? And what was there favorite animal to see?

Well max would take the beast and one of the aliens because it would be amusing to see how they react. Also his favorite animal again Is a gorrila

7. What is your characters favorite food?

He likes roasted lion stake.

8. Does your character prefer horror movies or thrillers? Thrillers he has a bad heart xD just kidding but yes he prefers thrillers be likes the suspense.

9. Your character suddenly switched genders! What do they do?

Takes a shower so he can get a good look at his new woman parts.

10. What exactly happened when your character was born? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it in the back of a Taxi? etc.

Max was born in a tub made of gold filled with red win because his parents where both rich and incredibly stupid.

11. If your character was dared to put lipstick on someone of their choice without using their hands, who would it be?

Probably Mina's character whos name I forget

12. Your character has 2 boxes of chocolate on Valentines day. Who do they give them to? No one he eats them himself

13. Oh No! There's an owl bear about to attack! You only have time to save one person! Who will your character save?

The puppy because it has so much to live for

14. Your character's walking down the street, and suddenly they spot someone that looks exactly like them! What do they do? Stops and tries to convince the dopple ganger to flex with him

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]does the math- I'm sorry something just doesn't add up!! That's ridonkulis!!! How do you have the time to do all that!

[/QUOTE]
Lol see why sleep isn't common for me? I figure it out haha. Its possible just hard

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Lies! My all commen sense your brain shouldn't be able to function with all that stuff to do and so little sleep!

[/QUOTE]
Lmao obviously it is barely functioning since I got so confused about where I was writing hahahaha. Though my life isn't as hectic as my brothers, he is a veterinarian and he doesn't sleep for days due to his business and family. It helps that my two oldest sons are in school, gives me some somewhat free time during the day.

1. When is your characters birthday?

Sehsa: June 9th, 2983

Tuuq: March 25th, 2981

Raj'oul: November 13th, 3001

2. Who is your character closest to, in the rp?

Sehsa: Aeris, and Tuuq

Tuuq: Sesha

Raj'oul: His mate and puppies, and also sort of Max

3. Your character suddenly changes species to survive! What do they become?

Sehsa: Owl bear!

Tuuq: Maybe a bird

Raj'oul: Human

4. Your character and their spouse have a child. Who is this child with? Do they look more like their mom or dad? What species are they?

Sehsa: With Tuuq, more like Sehsa, planet native

Tuuq: With Sesha, more like Sesha, planet native

Raj'oul: His mate, more like him, beast

5. Your character loses someone very close to them. How do they react?

Sehsa: Cries loudly to anyone who will listen

Tuuq: Doesn't show any emotion, and spends a week in the forest with the wild animals.

Raj'oul: Attacks everyone and everything

6. Your character drags 2 characters with them to the Zoo! Who do they take? And what was there favorite animal to see?

Sehsa: Aeris, and Kira, and favorite animal would be the tigers

Tuuq: Sesha, and no one else, he doesn't like y'all, and the animal would be the birds,

Raj'oul: His mate, and Max, and the animal would be anything that could fit into his mouth

Sehsa: Berries and nuts

Tuuq: Nut stew

Raj'oul: Everything

8. Does your character prefer horror movies or thrillers?

Sehsa: Thriller

Tuuq: Neither, but if he had to choose, it would be thriller

Raj'oul: Horror

Sehsa: Has a mental breakdown, and begs Tuqq or someone to change her back

Tuuq: Tries to figure out a way to change back, and freaks out in head

Raj'oul: He wouldn't notice

Not sure on this one, will fill out later

10. What exactly happened when your character was born? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it in the back of a Taxi? etc.

Sehsa:

Tuuq:

Raj'oul:

11. If your character was dared to put lipstick on someone of their choice without using their hands, who would it be?

Sehsa: Everyone!

Raj'oul: No one, because he would have already eaten the lip stick

12. Your character has 2 boxes of chocolate on Valentines day. Who do they give them to?

Sehsa: One to Aeris, and one to Tuuq

Tuuq: Sesha, then use the other as bait for food

Raj'oul:

13. Oh No! There's an owl bear about to attack! You only have time to save one person! Who will your character save?

Sehsa: No, he would be put under too much stress to be able to make a descion

Raj'oul: His mate

14. Your character's walking down the street, and suddenly they spot someone that looks exactly like them! What do they do?

Sehsa: Greet them, and invite them to have lunch with her

Tuuq: Follow them, and learn everything he can about them

Raj'oul: Attack them

1. When is your characters birthday?

July 15th 2982

2. Who is your character closest to, in the rp?

Aeris since he was the first she met.

3. Your character suddenly changes species to survive! What do they become?

A lion? lol

4. Your character and their spouse have a child. Who is this child with? Do they look more like there mom or dad? What species are they?

Children are the furthest from her mind, so not sure who the child would be with or who they would look like, but they would be human.

5. Your character loses someone very close to them. How do they react?

She would become depressed and sad, but continue to deal with life as if she wasn't going through a emotionally traumatic time.

Sesha and Aeris. POLAR BEARS? Why? I have no idea.

Seafood Fettuccine

8. Does your character prefer horror movies or thrillers?

Thrillers

Parties and experiments a bit to see what it is like.

Her parents were very loving and caring people, nurturing her into a successful young woman. Her life was good as a baby and young child, up until her parents died at the age of seventeen. She was born in a hospital.

Lol I have no idea.

12. Your character has 2 boxes of chocolate on Valentines day. Who do they give them to?

One to Sesha and the other to Aeris, though she doubts Aeris would like something like that so if rejected, she would give them to Kota since he seems like someone that would enjoy some chocolates, not to mention Sesha probably hasn't ever had chocolate, that would be interesting.

She would probably try to save whoever is closes to her, or everyone, ultimately sacrificing herself.

14. Your character's walking down the street, and suddenly they spot someone that looks exactly like them! What do they do?

Stare but keep her comments to herself, even if she is curious why that person is the mirror image of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back