• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

We are building a story line, your ass shouldn't of ran off alone if you didn't want to be alone ;) lol

I don't give a damn about being alone its just ridiculous how long it's taking to find him youve been hearing his voice for a good while now

Lol you took off on an island, its not like we walk two steps and find you. But you are found now.

Lol it is fine. My idea of a perfect rp world is one where everyone involved can help develop it. So have at it. xD Sorry I was busy with some crap.

Though if you could make the character sheet for it, it doesn't have to have a name just the picture, how it is structured and what it is capable of... especially if it has special abilities, that way I can see if it is too OP or not. Awesome xD Interesting

Either one is fine. If someone decides to join we can just tell them were to go to get the information.

I was thinking of doing the same. Submit the CS and I will let you know. Also, I might add some people to each tribe to bring on more beings, making the rp more exciting since we don't have as many people in this rp. I am going to delete a couple of CS' from people that are no longer rping I think, and clear that up a bit so it is easier to navigate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back