• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

If you need more creatures then I have an archive.. They were going to be for a sci-fi story I was writing but then I lost my inspiration for the story.

Kinda, Except they have another group there who is a 2nd organization on the same purpose. Which was to harvest a rare material from the planet, it was one of those weird things that popped into my mind while studying and I made a chapter about it before loosing inspiration.

Lol I hate it when that happens. It sounds like an interesting idea though. So in a sense, like Avatar

Mina said:
Name: Kira White

Race: Human

Appearance: Kira has long black hair with blue eyes, her outfit changes every day though she is usually dressed in earth toned colors. Kira is about 5'2" and weighs no more than 110 lbs. She hi slender with a toned physique.

View attachment 204699

Clothing: Dark blue jeans with a black hoodie, under the hoodie is a black tank top, and on her feet are black combat boots, easier for walking through a difficult terrain.

Personality: Kira is a bit more stoic, and doesn't trust people easily. She is socially awkward but once you get to know her, she can be sweet and outgoing. She is a bit of a space cadet, though she can navigate with ease.

Location at time of crash: The beach

Bio: Kira had decided to leave her planet when everything was falling apart. She had lost her job, lost her boyfriend, her parents died a few years back and she wanted a new start. Deciding she was ready for a change, she boarded the cruise trip with an optimistic outlook but found herself falling to an unknown planet. Kira had a relatively normal life until her parents died, and suddenly everything started going wrong, being placed with her aunt and uncle until she was 18, and she immediately moved away from the abusive household. She met a man that started out being sweet and caring, but quickly turned into a monster, thus the reason she needed to leave.
Kira is justice....

Pardon meow, an anime reference slipped out. ^-^"

Also... This might just be me, but I'm not keen on reading... eh... 300+ posts that will more than likely increase exponentially until I finally decide to jump on in.... May I have a summary now, and then one in.... Eh, let's just say the weekend after this one? In a week? ^-^"

You don't really need too much of an update. You can look into the character sheets and see the monsters that are on this planet and the tribes. Other than that, since your character wasn't involved before this, I don't see a reason for you have to read that far back. Jump in with your own starter whenever, and just read the recent ones that will involve your character. There will most likely be more animals and monsters by then.

Mina said:
You don't really need too much of an update. You can look into the character sheets and see the monsters that are on this planet and the tribes. Other than that, since your character wasn't involved before this, I don't see a reason for you have to read that far back. Jump in with your own starter whenever, and just read the recent ones that will involve your character. There will most likely be more animals and monsters by then.
Alrighty, thanks. It never really crosses my mind that I don't quite need to know everything that's gone down... Habit, I guess. xD

Lol I guess in some role plays you should, but this is one of those that you don't. If you still want me to fill you in, I will. But it isn't really needed.

Mina said:
Lol I guess in some role plays you should, but this is one of those that you don't. If you still want me to fill you in, I will. But it isn't really needed.
I assume it won't be needed, but fanky for the offer anywhale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am down for that. Since the Kars are so big, it would be beneficial for them to be allies. Yeahhhh why you trying to kill Khim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back