• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

Says the person talking in the character sign up also the owl bear isn't what I had imagined as the planets alpha predator I imagined a huge alien monster of sorts

(Whaaaat, okay that was a derp on me, I totally thought this was the OOC chat. Move there fucker!)

Ok, I'm back, sorry for leaving. I'll post in a second, first I want to do something with you guys. Ok, so, in this rp I used to be in that is closed now, we did this thing with questionnaires, where we were given a set of questions and had to answer for our characters. I thought it was fun and helped with character development. I have a list of questions, if you guys want to do it.

Okay that works @Tylor guillory how does something not add up? I am a single mom, I am in college for my PhD in psychology, and I work. I think that all makes a lot of sense for a parent that is trying to grow rather than just going with the motions.

1. When is your characters birthday?

2. Who is your character closest to, in the rp?

3. Your character suddenly changes species to survive! What do they become?

4. Your character and their spouse have a child. Who is this child with? Do they look more like there mom or dad? What species are they?

5. Your character loses someone very close to them. How do they react?

6. Your character drags 2 characters with them to the Zoo! Who do they take? And what was there favorite animal to see?

7. What is your characters favorite food?

8. Does your character prefer horror movies or thrillers?

9. Your character suddenly switched genders! What do they do?

10. What exactly happened when your character was born? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it in the back of a Taxi? etc.

11. If your character was dared to put lipstick on someone of their choice without using their hands, who would it be?

12. Your character has 2 boxes of chocolate on Valentines day. Who do they give them to?

13. Oh No! There's an owl bear about to attack! You only have time to save one person! Who will your character save?

14. Your character's walking down the street, and suddenly they spot someone that looks exactly like them! What do they do?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scattered Ambitions I like it. You and I should brainstorm for another rp sometime 0.0 I am still new here so getting ideas to improve, is always a good thing haha. I will answer them in just a minute. I think knowing this about our characters is a great idea.

Although when you are asking about the character with another, are you asking about other people's characters as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back