• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

I am sorry. That sucks. Try resting for a while, sometimes that sooths it a little. Midol, surprisingly, works REALLY well for migrains xD Because of the anti-inflammatory with the pain killer, it works great.

No problem xD If you have Ibuprofen and Tylenol, take two of each and it does the exact same as midol

Hey, are we allowed to be these creatures as long as we have another human person? Also I might join sometime, computer is in repair so cant really right now. But is there any other creatures?

Yes you can be the creatures, or @Scattered Ambitions made a being that is indigenous to the planet, I was thinking about adding more of those. Yes just make sure to have your human character. I want as many survivors as possible. No rush :) Make a character sheet too

If I can get you back to the village, I'll give him clothes there, but for now, how about some leaves?

(They will be basically poison ivy, so that will be fun.)

@Tylor guillory the chances of taming one of these things like that, are not likely or the locals would of done it already. I am fine with taming the beasts, but it has to be believable, and you are only human, a bite would tear you to shreds. JS xD

Duh that's why I had the beast attempt to escape as for the bite nah one bite to the arm wouldn't tear him to shreds in any thing it would leave some holes in his arm

It would tear your arm where he bites to shreds. But aside from that they are huge and strong, yet you are rough housing with it, that is why I am saying to make it believable. Sorry.

lol cause he believed he tamed him. Had to fire it up a bit, these things can't be tamed that easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back