• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

You must not have seen his picture he isn't your average 60 year old man xD also I assume if the technology is advanced enough to make cruises that can travel threw space the they must have some great items for keeping young and vital lol

._. The items for staying young wouldn't necessarily be technology and there affect would probably be something like decreasing the age process say something like creams and medicines .

The question behind that though, Even though that happens would it need more applications over time or just one time and done?

Hmm I suppose it would be like just something you put in to help decrease the aging process so say you use it when your young and just use it again whenever you want so essentially i guess once would decrease your aging aacertain amount

Yup plus like i said Max is rich even if he doesn't seem it so he'd have access to stuff other's mosy likley wouldnt

Sorry guys, I will be a little longer, I will post soon though. @Tylor guillory I will play the beast for you when I return, @ScaraByte and @Scattered Ambitions you guys can go ahead and I will come up with something to find my way there, but it is going to be a few. Or you can wait if you choose

That's fine i didn't really get any sleep so I'll probably fall asleep sooner or later today

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back