• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

(oh thank god xD ) Kota woke up, screaming in terror. He sat there for a few seconds, before curling up into a ball and wrapping his arms around his knees as he trembled. A few tears leaked from his eyes. His breathing was significantly very rapid. Little did he know, someone heard his scream.

Kota tensed up when he felt Max's arm wrap around him. "Don't... Don't touch me. Please." He said softly. @Tylor guillory

Aeris smiled at her before blushing slightly again "So does that mean you feel the same way or?" He asked as he looked into the bag and pulled out some of the cream that healed and such when applied to skin from what he'd seen. He didn't quite know how he was going to apply this and put something to keep her blood from flowing but he'd do so in a moment. He still had the knife sitting beside them so they could use it in case a Kan or another threat arrived.

@Mina

"Oh baby you know I like it..." All of a sudden Max's eyes opened and a devious look spread across his face and his voice matched it."When you play hard to get." All of a sudden everything went black for Kota for a second time.(because it was again a dream because Kota apparently has serious issues) @Ldybug123

Kira laughed softly. "Wasn't it obvious?" She asked before motioning to the med kit with her head. "Get the needle and thread." She said as she began getting dizzy. She was losing too much blood. "I feel the same." She reassured him.

Kota woke up and screamed. "No!" He laid down and curled himself up into a ball again. However, his scream alerted Max. @Tylor guillory

"Your both going to die unless you can get proper medical treatment." Terrance said from the doorway. "To be honest I'm amazed your both alive the slightest thing could probably kill you now. Hell tripping would probably do it." Terrance said as he walked forward observing the injures. @Mina @ScaraByte

Aeris took some numbing cream and dabbed around the wound first quickly before getting the needle and thread and beginning to stitch her up. "I'm glad then" He said as he was about 88% done with the stitches. He finished them up rather quickly and he had gotten the wound closed up rather well in his opinion. He looked at Terrance, "Well we're not dead yet which means we're doing alright" He said still keeping Kira close to him as the reptile beside them looked at him not sure weather he was friend or foe yet.

Kota looked up and saw Max standing naked in the doorway. He buried his face in his pillow. "No..." He said, his voice muffled. @Tylor guillory

Kira smiled before gritting her teeth. The numbing cream helped a lot. She looked at Terrance with a fatigued gaze, unsure who he was, or what he was doing here. "Who are you?" She asked before looking at Aeris and back again. She was nervous, this guy, he gave her a bad feeling. "You should get away." She said to the stranger

"Well you will be, you think this hack jobs gonna cut it? There's infection to worry about then I'm sure you've both lost a decent outn of blood. With that leg of yours who knows if it'll heal properly. You might never be able to walk properly again." Terrance said just looking at them his expression was blank as if he had no feelings either way on the matter he was just letting them know. @Mina @ScaraByte

Max walked over to Kota."Hey you sure you OK? If you'd like I can sleep in here tonight guard you. I know it can get pretty scary sleeping in a unknown place." Max said smiling kindly but still naked. @Ldybug123

Aeris shrugged, "If this leg doesn't let me walk... I'll just build one that will" He said with a shrug since being an engineer would probably let him do so. He put his hand around Kira's waist as if defensively, "You can head back now though... Hearing negatives about what could happen makes recovery slower or so i'd heard" He said as he still had this defensive feeling.

Kira looked at Aeris as she felt his arm move around her. How could he ever think he wasn't equal, or even above? All he had done from the beginning was protect her. Along with the others. She looked back at the male with a glare, she wasn't going to be much help right now, both of her arms pretty much unable to move. "He will walk again." She said as she felt a little anger build at his statement. "Now go. You are not wanted here." She said firmly, a look of determination entering her expression.

"Yeah have fun fixing your leg with all the scrap they have around here. It's not like you can fix something out of nothing. Besides that doubt there's enough of that pain killing ointment left to make fixing your leg a painless process." Terrance said before glaring at Kira. "If I could be were I was supposed to be then I would. But unfortunately as you should know our Damn ship came crashing down on aa unknown planet filled with aliens! Or did you forget after all the crap that's happened?" Terrance asked being in no mood for this sort of stupid behavior."Anyways I'm going to go do something more pleasant than being here." Terrance said walking out of the medi-bay. Well they were officially on his bad side. Although that wasn't surprising most people got on his bad side easily. He walked off to find something to do.

Aeris smiled at her since she seemed confident that he would be the same as before. Though she did seem a bit aggressive towards getting him to leave. He didn't exactly know why the mans presence set him off either until he heard the man go off about something and he simply ignored him. "I don't understand people sometimes... I don't need pain ointment to fix my leg anyways. I just need to reset it.. Give it a few hours to adjust and I should be able to walk again" He said before moving a little bit while still holding onto her.

Kaden woke, her eye's lashes fluttering gently as she sat up and glanced around at her surrondings "So much for 'You'll have a great time!'". Her upset look turned to a quick laugh "I can't believe it. i'm actually stuck on an island that's probably more than 200,000 long kilometres away from home". Kaden lifted her left leg off the ground. She stared at her right leg that stung and refused to even move an inch. "Com'n you worthless piece of junk" Kaden growled angrily as she pushed her leg with her arms "afffuuc-" she screamed as the pain grew by every second. No, i'm just dreaming, and yes, i probably am waking up the people next door to me. Kadens thought drifted until a splash of warm but chilling water came from the ocean on her right. "Ok leg, you've broken a few to many times, i'm guessing you just gave up!" she said as from her bag she pulled out a long metal thing that resembled a leg. Kaden slipped the device on and then she tried to stand again "Good on ya leg" she said excitedly. Kaden stared at steve (Her tote bag) "Steve, you have once more saved me" she declared as she started to walk in toward the beach. Kaden walked right into the 'Jungle' and straight away ran into a big beast "oow, Ugly" she sighed think to herself Just a dream! what can th-. Kadens thoughts were interrupted by a slash from the monster tearing right across her face.

Kira lowered her head as he left before she leaned into Aeris. "You know he is right though, there isn't enough cream, and infection is more likely for me since my body is still recovering from the last." She said before lifting her head and looking at him. "Lets reset your leg. Your turn to lay down" She said with a forced smile. She wasn't sure what about that man made her uneasy, but he reminded her of someone else, someone much worse. A person that cares only about himself, that would just as soon kill someone for his own gain rather than save them.

Kota got out of bed and decided to check on Kira and Aeris since he couldn't sleep. He walked into the stables, looking at Terrance before he looked at them. "Hey, are you guys ok?" He asked. @Tylor guillory @Mina @ScaraByte

Kira looked over at Kota with a frown. "We are fine. I am sorry about earlier. Can you help me reset Aeris leg when he is ready?" She asked knowing she would probably have a hard time putting in enough strength to correctly reset the bones.

Aeris looked at both of them for a moment. Reseting his leg would be doubt painful so this would be fun. "Just try to do it quick... If you do it slow I might go out again" He said smiling at them. He didn't plan to use any of the cream and also had an idea for the infection that could happen to Kira. He just had to get back to the medical supplies he found in the woods, when he had looked through them he remembered seeing some of the advanced pills that helped fight infection. Though he didn't know if they'd help to much he hoped they would.

@Mina @Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back