• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

Kira looked at Aeris as he climbed on top of the Lizard, blinking in confusion. "I swear to god Aeris!" She screamed in anger. She was losing it, and he was going to leave. "We come here, risk our lives!" She screamed as her body began shaking once again. "And you are just going to leave?! Are we that meaningless to you?!" She screamed again. She hadn't noticed the girl, nor did she care at the moment. "You go alone! So DO I!" She said as tears filled her eyes once more. As if watching him going to leave, was enough to bring her back to reality.

Max was having none of this."You can't even walk! Where do you think your going?"Max said walking over to him."I swear if you don't get off that thing and let me carry you back I'm going to knock you out and carry your unconscious body myself! " Max said tired and angry. (Ok going to sleep you guys know the deal about my characters kk)

Aeris looked at her and what she said was more painful than his bodies pain. The others made it hurt even worse and Max's threat didn't sound too appealing. He looked down at the head of the lizard. "Kota hop off... i'm using this guy to substitute a wheel-chair..." He said seriously as the creature squatted down. He looked down still and closed his eyes thinking for a moment and realizing more and more of his errors. He felt angry at himself now and he couldn't use that against anyone but himself. He felt tears well up in his eyes though, "I see why I was kept indoors now" He said quietly which would be inaudible to anyone without an extremely trained ear.

Kira saw his mouth move, she saw the look of shame, and in that moment, she grew more angry. "Stop! Stop feeling sorry for yourself! You aren't a bad person! You didn't cause all of this! These things caused it! So stop!" She screamed before she looked at Kota. "Shut up!" She turned and walked past the girl, she was mad, and despite the pain, despite the fact that she continued to lose blood, she walked away.

Aeri looked at Kira and the Lizard creature moved to intercept her as Aeris got off and looked at her. He could practically feel her anger and in just pulled the internal knife deeper and deeper down the wound. "Kira... I know you're angry at me... I know I fucked up... but..." He said before looking into her eyes his reflecting her. "But don't just walk away.... hit me... kick me, Do whatever you think you need to do just... Don't walk away. Please don't just leave and stay angry" He said as he looked at her his mind ignoring all the pain now since he was focused on her and what they was saying only.

@Mina @Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
Tears fell from Kota's eyes now, so much had happened recently and it was all starting to catch up to him. He started to tremble a little and made his hands into fists. @ScaraByte @Mina

Kira looked into Aeris' eyes, her blue gaze seeming darker now as anger boiled within her, the pain striking deeper than the wounds she had. "Like you have done?" She said, the last word ended on a sob. "Why is it okay for you? But not for me?! Why can you just pass me off? Like we are all burdens to you." She said before lowering her head. "So let me do you all the favor, and go." She said low, her hair falling in front of her face, hiding the tears, the blood from her cheek, the bruises...

Aeris looked down now feeling himself in a somewhat bad position here his heart was ripped in two right now and he felt this awful feeling inside him a defeated feeling he was much used to... depression setting back in as he thought about it. He didn't want her to go and he was pretty sure other people didn't want her to either. Aeris looked down at the ground for a moment closing his eyes, "I should've never survived the crash... I shouldn't have fallen in love... I shouldn't have thought I was human... I shouldn't have thought I could be equal to others" He said as the reptile shook. He knew that it had moved Kota off already though he wasn't sure if he noticed or not. "I guess what my father said was right.... just another failed experiment... A-19..." He said before getting onto the reptile and walking a little ways off and sitting down atop a sand dune the others could still see him but he had his back turned to them.

@Ldybug123 @Mina

Before he got on the lizard, Kira grabbed his hand. "Stop!" She said quietly. "You are beyond an equal." She said before lifting her eyes. "You have been the strength of so many since you have been here, you have saved so many." She wanted to ask about what he meant about falling in love but she didn't know who he was talking about, and she didn't need another knife jammed into her heart. "Your father was an idiot."

Kota brings his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around his legs. He put his head down on his knees, tears streaming down his face. "Why... Why does everyone I care about leave me? Mother...Father...Aeris...Maybe even Kira might leave now. I... I don't want to be alone anymore." He thought to himself, trembling. @ScaraByte @Mina

Aeris felt his hand being held onto and he trembled slightly his weaknesses and issues inside him now. "I can't be equal though... i'm a surgeons play-toy... that's all I was meant to be... all I was supposed to be" He said feeling some tears move down his face. That was his original purpose... that was the reason his father brainwashed his mother. He was just a letter and numbers, "Besides... I can't make the few people I care about most happy... If I can't do that then everything I do is worthless" He said tears continuing to wet his face travelling slowly down as they did.

"You can!" She said with determination. "Stop pushing the people you care about away, the fighting, the blood, the physical pain, it is nothing in comparison to being shut off." She said as she squeezed his hand. "No one regrets helping you, we did that because we care... I did that because I can't do this without you!"

Kota stood up and walked over to Aeris, tears on his face as well. "A...Aeris..." He said, his voice cracking. He then wrapped his arms around Aeris. "You... you're not worthless. You're a good person. And, you're not a surgeon's play toy. You can be... no... you are so much more." Kota said, more tears going down his face. @ScaraByte

Aeris felt himself in a sort of roughness he was hearing two different things one from his inner self. But not really him rather what his father had shown him time and time again as he did things. He squeezed her hand back as he looked at the ground for another moment. "Alright.... I'll try to be less distant from you..." He said before turning to face Kira. "But I need to fix you up and talk to you as soon as possible" He said as he looked at her. He had some things on his mind and he also knew he'd need to make sure Max and Terrance would be secure on their return back. "Kota we'll i'm going to take her back to the old Kan place.. If you whistle your reptilian should come over to pick you guys up" He said with a smile.

Kota released his grip on Aeris. "Ok." He said, wiping the tears from his face. He whistled, and the lizard ran over. He mounted the lizard and waited for Aeris to get on his. @ScaraByte

Kira looked at Aeris, wondering what he needed to talk to her about. She nodded, taking a deep breath before moving to wipe her eyes on her not hurt shoulder. Both arms hurt so bad, she couldn't lift her hand at this point. "Then lets go. And while you fix me up, you can talk to me." She said with a sniffle. Her heart ached still, but at least now, she wasn't going insane.

(ERMAHGERD LMFAO @Scattered Ambitions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back