• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

-Calixto look at his master silently and noded disappearing and wondering around the woods for his Masters order as he look around he saw a girl crying in the woods so he came closer- mom dad -said the girl with sadness Calixto then walk closer to the girl and look around if his master tent was close enough and walk to the girl - why r u crying? -ask Calixto then the girl look at him and cry in fear and ran away- ... -Calixto then follow and take out his Blade-

Terrance had long since escaped from the wreckage and made his way though the forest. He had run into massive centipedes, humongous lizard monsters, and even fur balls with razor sharp teeth. He shivered at the thought of all the horrors he ran into."God did I die when we crashed and go to purgatory like that one show lost. I hope not I can't take a eternity of confusion. "He said as he continued his way though the forest.

Mina said:
(Did you want someone to find the little girl? @Astaroth Suzumiya )
"Yes I agree." The kings said as Asura left the tent. "That was going to be the primary point to this conversation, before I realized we were being overrun with dung beetles again." He said referring to the humans.

Asura walked out of the tent angry, turning to look at Calixto. "Go scan the woods, find the humans." She snapped angrily at the humanoid before she turned and headed toward the arachnivamp village. She wanted to tear that smug face apart, that stupid human girl. Thanks to her, things just got a lot more complicated.
(sure becuz i notice he cant truthfully hide Severux from his master to becuz no.1 his eyes is honest and no.2 he has nothing to hide to Severux witch can end up killing her)

(brb)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeris wandered a bit to close to the tent and saw a human girl there he stared at her confused. Had the others taken her as a captive... a slave? He couldn't be certain but he felt like he needed to help her. He sat the med-kit on a rock in an obvious place he could go back to later if he remembered correctly.

Aeris moved from the forest a little bit now obviously visible. Or at least he should be, His eyes fixated on the girl who was looking one way or another. He didn't quite know if she was trapped or not but she didn't seem like she was injured by any means.

Aeris nodded, "Yeah.. Me and my group have been surviving here for awhile. Killed a few big creatures and a giant scaled monster" He said with a shrug before looking around. In order to check for the other creature/people that might be here.

He thought about it, "Well it had plates on it's skin and the coloration was mainly red and black with a single red scale. It was tall enough for me to climb for a few minutes before killing it and it's mouth had rather sharp teeth that almost ate my friend" He said as he tried to describe it to his best ability. Though he probably failed the description with drowning colors.

(back)

-as Calixto follow the girl he also search for the Humans that his mastar has order for him and as For severux she hide under the tree hoping for Calixto not to find her-

He looked at the way she seemed to have some sort of strange taste for it, "Well... I do but she's no here at the moment..." He said looking at the girl getting slightly skeptical about the situation.

"Could you, by chance, bring her here? I know someone who might be...interested, um, in her." She the turned to the tent and listened for a brief moment,then turned back.

He thought about it for a moment, "Well I could train another one for you if you want me to" He said as he looked at the girl who seemed to want it for a bargain or something.

-Calixto go by the tree- why r u hiding? -he as as the girl look up at him with fear- u will kill me like my parents -Severux said as she cry- im not gonna hurt u -said Calixto with a fit of laughter -Severux look up at him with a odd expression- u wont? -she ask- yeah why would i? -Severux feel that she could trust him and smile as her stomach grumble- o-oh i-im so-sorry -Severux said with a blush of embarrassment- its alright ..here -Said Calixto as she gave her an insect -Severux look at it with wide eyes- y-you know kind Monster i think im full -she said with a sheepish smile-

"Yes, yes, that would be...good. Very good, indeed." She smiled again. "I know some people who would be...very interested in the creature, if you could bring them one."

"Would you like to come with me... that way you can teach those people how to do it themselves in the future?" He asked since he knew she was probably the errand girl now.

"The beach isn't that far from here so we should be alright... plus they're fast so it would get us back here quickly" He said with an encouraging smile.

-Calixto smile and stood up as he look around the forest-...have u seen some humans like u walk by here? -Calixto as Severux as Severux look up at him and shook her head - no ive been walking around and i have not seen anyone -she said with a sad tone as Calixto look at Severux and knell dont worry i shall take care of you for now but... -he pause remembering his Master wrath from humans and sigh-

He began through the forest headed for the beach he knew the location of he could already hear some chirps from the creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back