• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool of Norway ((Always Open))

kenryuko said:
He shrugged "Depends on what they have." He said as he got in line for a tray "What about you, any ideas?"
@Ballerina
She followed him in line. "I could really go for a bagel right now." Celia said, scanning the cafeteria for any signs of bagels. " It's so crowded here." The girl muttered.

"Agreed and I really don't see anything I like" he said as he scanned the meal options before he remembered seeing a café not to far from the school "Hey, I think there's a café or something near the school" The blonde said to Celia "It's like a 5 minute walk, 10 tops."

@Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
kenryuko said:
"Agreed and I really don't see anything I like" he said as he scanned the meal options before he remembered seeing a café not to far from the school "Hey, I think there's a café or something near the school" The blonde said to Celia "It's like a 5 minute walk, 10 tops."
@Ballerina
"Really?!?" She asked eagerly. " We should go there!" Celia said, pondering the way out of the school. "I think we'd have to go through the front of the school and hop a fence to get there though."

Hunter looked at the brunette like she was crazy "You do realize that school technically hasn't started and we are pretty much free to leave." He said as he got out of line.

@Ballerina

kenryuko said:
Hunter looked at the brunette like she was crazy "You do realize that school technically hasn't started and we are pretty much free to leave." He said as he got out of line.
@Ballerina
"True, true. We're still going to have to leave through the front." Celia said, also stepping out of the line and making her way out of the cafeteria.

kenryuko said:
Hunter shrugged "Better than hoping a fence if you ask me." He said as he walked to the front.
@Ballerina
She chuckled as they walked to the front of the school, however she couldn't help but to notice someone nearby who caught her eye. "Hey, do you want to bring that guy too?" Celia points to the male. "I really want to make as many friends as possible this school year, there's no better way to make them than just going up to and talking to them right? What harm could it do?"

@deadpool42

Hunter gave the male a once over and he got the feeling that this guy was trouble "You'd be surprised how much harm that could do, and he gives me a bad feeling for some reason, but it's your decision."

@Ballerina

sarah got up from beside the door and walked out the back. she turned into her werewolf self and left her backpack beside the door.Sarah ran into the woods.

As Laima laughed, Quoath inclined his head not understanding what was funny. 'Is that so?' He responded. Quoath peered down at the book he had open. A brief moment of silence made the atmosphere heavy with discomfort. The air was so think that Quoath's concerntration began to waver. He wouldn't be very productive in these conditions. He sighed as he placed a bookmark between the pages. He stared at Laima wondering what to do. Suddenly, something sparked in his mind. the spirit exchange.

Quoath had only written the theory behind the exchange. He wanted to test it.
'Laima?' Quoath called, holding his note I front of her. 'Would you like to assist me with this? It's a theory on how to interact and trade with beings from another plain of exsistance. From what I can tell, it's somewhat safe... If done properly...' Laima seemed bright and he did have a degree of trust in her. However, most magical theories had hiccups in practise. Especially when dealing with otherworldly beings. If any harm fell upon her, Quoath might as well say his last words before facing the wrath of Coil.

((Sorry if this post wasn't great D:, kinda lost my plot notes and now have to write new ones))

kenryuko said:
Hunter gave the male a once over and he got the feeling that this guy was trouble "You'd be surprised how much harm that could do, and he gives me a bad feeling for some reason, but it's your decision."
@Ballerina
"Really? Worse case scenario, I get a few minor cuts and scratches, I'm stronger than I look. Anyways, I've already talked to two people at this school so far, so a third wouldn't hurt." She said to hunter before walking over to the male. Her tail wagged as usual, and she had a grin on her face. "Hey! Name's Celia, what are you doing here?"

@deadpool42

Renjin said:
As Laima laughed, Quoath inclined his head not understanding what was funny. 'Is that so?' He responded. Quoath peered down at the book he had open. A brief moment of silence made the atmosphere heavy with discomfort. The air was so think that Quoath's concerntration began to waver. He wouldn't be very productive in these conditions. He sighed as he placed a bookmark between the pages. He stared at Laima wondering what to do. Suddenly, something sparked in his mind. the spirit exchange.
Quoath had only written the theory behind the exchange. He wanted to test it.
'Laima?' Quoath called, holding his note I front of her. 'Would you like to assist me with this? It's a theory on how to interact and trade with beings from another plain of exsistance. From what I can tell, it's somewhat safe... If done properly...' Laima seemed bright and he did have a degree of trust in her. However, most magical theories had hiccups in practise. Especially when dealing with otherworldly beings. If any harm fell upon her, Quoath might as well say his last words before facing the wrath of Coil.

((Sorry if this post wasn't great D:, kinda lost my plot notes and now have to write new ones))
((That's fine! I would write more as well, but I'm super busy trying to set up a store for art, and school, and all this stuff!))

Her eyes widened in interest. She blinked, then smiled. She nodded before speaking up. "That sounds educational. I'd love to participate." She agreed. She stood up, and moved closer. "So... You'll have to explain to me how this works. As you may tell, I'm not too bright in this area." She explained, rubbing her neck in embarrassment.

Everyone who had been standing at the door waiting for the headmaster, dissipated in search of things more worth their time. Everyone except a red haired boy who stood anxiously with a book bang slung over his shoulder and piercing green eyes. Melaina wanted to say hi, strike up some form of conversation, but a small portion of her brain told her not to; it told her that this man was most likely full of snickers and rude comments as well. So instead she stood off to the side silently.

@Neuton

As Ryan begins to look around realizing people are leaving. Then he sees a girl looking at him. She then walked away as he stayed there. Maybe their paths might cross. Maybe. Ryan sit down near the door. he will wait for the schoolmaster. He had rations and water. He can wait.

The spider occasionally glanced back towards the boy. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she originally wrote him off as. He had obviously noticed her and hadn't made an effort to insult her so, maybe? With a slow, deep inhale Melaina made her way over to the boy. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked, pointing to the spot beside him.

@Neuton

The chairman's daughter brightened up and procceded to move closer towards the young magician. The two loomed over Quoath's notes. However, they were written in an outlandish cypher. Laima expressed that she knew little about what Quoath was working on; slight embarrassment was clearly visible.

'It's okay.' Quoath assured,

'Many magician, witches and warlocks don't really practise this sort of rite. It's almost considered "lost knowledge". I don't really know if I'll be able to preform it perfectly.'

Quoath began carefully packing all his possessions away, asides from his notes.

'I am unsure why, but these days I've heard that many magic users use magic to enhance there own practical potential. Harness the elements; control the masses; conjure an army.' Quoath explained, expressing his concerns.

'Magical item and quick verbal incantations are replacing magical rites and carefully prepared rituals. I find it a little sad that many witches and wizards many years research are going to fall into obscurity because of this...'

A sour face fell upon Quoath's face as he stared at his notes. His gaze soon fell upon Laima. realising that he was rambling, his thoughts snapped back on track.

'Sorry about that.' Quoath apologised.

'Anyways... Do you know of a place where it's dark, but not too dark? Spirits only seem to manifest under these conditions.'

Renjin said:
The chairman's daughter brightened up and procceded to move closer towards the young magician. The two loomed over Quoath's notes. However, they were written in an outlandish cypher. Laima expressed that she knew little about what Quoath was working on; slight embarrassment was clearly visible.
'It's okay.' Quoath assured,

'Many magician, witches and warlocks don't really practise this sort of rite. It's almost considered "lost knowledge". I don't really know if I'll be able to preform it perfectly.'

Quoath began carefully packing all his possessions away, asides from his notes.

'I am unsure why, but these days I've heard that many magic users use magic to enhance there own practical potential. Harness the elements; control the masses; conjure an army.' Quoath explained, expressing his concerns.

'Magical item and quick verbal incantations are replacing magical rites and carefully prepared rituals. I find it a little sad that many witches and wizards many years research are going to fall into obscurity because of this...'

A sour face fell upon Quoath's face as he stared at his notes. His gaze soon fell upon Laima. realising that he was rambling, his thoughts snapped back on track.

'Sorry about that.' Quoath apologised.

'Anyways... Do you know of a place where it's dark, but not too dark? Spirits only seem to manifest under these conditions.'
Laima smiled. "It's fine. Everyone rambles when they speak about something they are passionate about." She replied. "And I'm sure I could find one... I think the gym might be a good place, if the lights are turned off." She thought out loud. "Let's head there, and if you need a place darker, I have another idea." She spoke, with a smile. She headed out the door, with Quoath's hand in her's.

Hearing out Laima's suggestion of a location, Quoath touched his lower lip in thought. 'The gym you say...?' Quoath quoted.

'It sounds okay... but I think a darker area would be more efficient.'

Quoath began to open his mouth to ask Laima about her second suggestion. But just as he was about speak, the chairman's daughter clasped his small hand; the white of his eyes reflected how startled he was. Confounded, Quoath's tongue froze and his mind momentarily drew a blank. Soon after, he was tugged as the young girl guided him out the library door.

'H-hold on? what is this second location you speak of?' Quoath asked, finally recovered his thoughts.

@Queen of Fantasy

((short post)) T^T

Renjin said:
Hearing out Laima's suggestion of a location, Quoath touched his lower lip in thought. 'The gym you say...?' Quoath quoted.
'It sounds okay... but I think a darker area would be more efficient.'

Quoath began to open his mouth to ask Laima about her second suggestion. But just as he was about speak, the chairman's daughter clasped his small hand; the white of his eyes reflected how startled he was. Confounded, Quoath's tongue froze and his mind momentarily drew a blank. Soon after, he was tugged as the young girl guided him out the library door.

'H-hold on? what is this second location you speak of?' Quoath asked, finally recovered his thoughts.

@Queen of Fantasy

((short post)) T^T
Laima stopped, and looked at him. She quickly let go of his hand, and rubbed her neck. "Sorry... I didn't mean to startle you." She muttered. "The second place would be the basement. Large room, no windows..." She sighed. "If that's alright with you?"

The young girl quickly released Quoath's hand, apologising for her actions.

'It's fine.' He said as he looked at his hand as it quickly lost warmth. Physical contact has always been strange to the young magician. It could be barbaric, cruel and can harbour pain onto others. On the other hand, it could be benevolent, soothing and could begat romance. However, such ideas and concepts easily slipped passed Quoath who was inexperienced in both life and relations.

Lowering his hand to his side, the young boy inclined his head as he faced Laima.

'The basement you say?' Quoath reflected, noticing Lamia's empty breath.

'Sounds perfect! But before we go there, I need to collect a few necessary materials from my dorm.'

The young boy turned his head towards the hall that lead to his room. He faced Laima once again, scratching his head in thought. Quoath assessed whether if he should leave the young girl waiting by herself as he quickly grabbed what was needed for the ritual, or to allow her follow him to his room. Shrugging his shuolders, the young magician turned away from the young girl and began making his way to the dorm... He stopped momentarily as he offered the chairman's daughter his hand.

'Would you like to come?' He asked with his head and eyes turned towards her.

Standing outside Quoath's dorm room. Quoath placed the tip of his key into the lock, sliding it in effortlessly. With a simple turn of his wrist, the door made a
clunk telling the two that it was now unlocked. The young magician rested his hand on the doorknob and processed to open the wooden door, leaving it wide open behind him. The outside light flooded through the door illuminating a small part the dark room. The whole room seemed dark or poorly lit. Strewn around the place were bizzare and outlandish looking objects, along with books that Quoath was very fond of. The faint smell of death and decay emanated out of the room. Without hesitations, Quoath nonchalantly walked into the eerie room, emptying out his bag ready to fill it with new items. He looked at Laima, realising the state of his room.

'The door is open, but you don't have to enter. However, you are free to if you choose.' Quoath assured, wondering if she felt uncomfortable with the room's atmosphere.

'Now...' Quoath drew in a deep breath filling his tiny lungs.

'Awaken and heed my orders!' Quoath said sternly in a commanding tone.

Mere seconds later, a small group of abominations began pouring out of the darkest corners of the room. The small creatures made of old bones and putrid flesh began lurching towards the feet of their master, groaning along the way.

'I require these items! Place them in this bag with haste!' Quoath order, dropping one of his notes with an item list and bag.

Soon after, Quoath expelled all of the air in his lungs followed by him clearing his throat. As his minion worked on collecting the items, Quoath averted his attention to Laima.

'It shouldn't take long' he stated,

'So... How is Mr. Coil?' Quoath hasn't had a proper conversation with the headmaster is a long time, and grew a little curious about his status.

Renjin said:
The young girl quickly released Quoath's hand, apologising for her actions.
'It's fine.' He said as he looked at his hand as it quickly lost warmth. Physical contact has always been strange to the young magician. It could be barbaric, cruel and can harbour pain onto others. On the other hand, it could be benevolent, soothing and could begat romance. However, such ideas and concepts easily slipped passed Quoath who was inexperienced in both life and relations.

Lowering his hand to his side, the young boy inclined his head as he faced Laima.

'The basement you say?' Quoath reflected, noticing Lamia's empty breath.

'Sounds perfect! But before we go there, I need to collect a few necessary materials from my dorm.'

The young boy turned his head towards the hall that lead to his room. He faced Laima once again, scratching his head in thought. Quoath assessed whether if he should leave the young girl waiting by herself as he quickly grabbed what was needed for the ritual, or to allow her follow him to his room. Shrugging his shuolders, the young magician turned away from the young girl and began making his way to the dorm... He stopped momentarily as he offered the chairman's daughter his hand.

'Would you like to come?' He asked with his head and eyes turned towards her.

Standing outside Quoath's dorm room. Quoath placed the tip of his key into the lock, sliding it in effortlessly. With a simple turn of his wrist, the door made a
clunk telling the two that it was now unlocked. The young magician rested his hand on the doorknob and processed to open the wooden door, leaving it wide open behind him. The outside light flooded through the door illuminating a small part the dark room. The whole room seemed dark or poorly lit. Strewn around the place were bizzare and outlandish looking objects, along with books that Quoath was very fond of. The faint smell of death and decay emanated out of the room. Without hesitations, Quoath nonchalantly walked into the eerie room, emptying out his bag ready to fill it with new items. He looked at Laima, realising the state of his room.

'The door is open, but you don't have to enter. However, you are free to if you choose.' Quoath assured, wondering if she felt uncomfortable with the room's atmosphere.

'Now...' Quoath drew in a deep breath filling his tiny lungs.

'Awaken and heed my orders!' Quoath said sternly in a commanding tone.

Mere seconds later, a small group of abominations began pouring out of the darkest corners of the room. The small creatures made of old bones and putrid flesh began lurching towards the feet of their master, groaning along the way.

'I require these items! Place them in this bag with haste!' Quoath order, dropping one of his notes with an item list and bag.

Soon after, Quoath expelled all of the air in his lungs followed by him clearing his throat. As his minion worked on collecting the items, Quoath averted his attention to Laima.

'It shouldn't take long' he stated,

'So... How is Mr. Coil?' Quoath hasn't had a proper conversation with the headmaster is a long time, and grew a little curious about his status.
Laima nodded. "I'd love to come along." She smiled, and followed him to his dorm.

She went wide eyed at the crazy things she saw inside. She stepped inside and looked around it, and jumped back when he summoned the strange creatures. Horrific creatures, more like. She cleared her throat and looked at him when he asked about her father. "He's alright. He's lately been more... Strict. I'm guessing because it's the start of another year." She replied. "But he's been fine." She looked into his room again, at the creatures gathering his things. "Where did you learn to do that...?" She asked, quietly.

'I see...' Quoath replied after hearing about the chairman. Quoath took a seat upon the side of his bed. Both of the students stared at the tiny horrid beings work away, picking up items from various places. Not long after, Laima asked the orgin of his ability.

'Where I learnt how to make these things, or how to command them?' Quoath returned, 'Well, the answer to both of those question is simple... A witch taught me.'

Renjin said:
'I see...' Quoath replied after hearing about the chairman. Quoath took a seat upon the side of his bed. Both of the students stared at the tiny horrid beings work away, picking up items from various places. Not long after, Laima asked the orgin of his ability.
'Where I learnt how to make these things, or how to command them?' Quoath returned, 'Well, the answer to both of those question is simple... A witch taught me.'
Laima nodded. "Alright..." She muttered. Afterwards she waited for them to finish. "Why don't you tell me the step of this project we're doing? While we wait."

Melchior walked straight down the dormitory hall, pulling a sleek black suitcase behind him. He did not look left or right, but stared straight ahead, a pair of huge blacked-out sunglasses covering most of his face. Long black hair was tucked behind his ears and fell past his shoulders, shining darkly. His outfit was made up of a vintage leather jacket over a gray shirt, slim-fitting black jeans, and thick-soled boots with large silver buckles up the front. A beautiful amulet hung from his neck on a gold chain, a large garnet stone in the middle that turned dark in the shadows but was bright red-violet when sunlight touched it.

When Melchior reached his room, he quickly turned the doorknob and went inside. He put his suitcase on the bed and went to a circular mirror sitting on the desk. Melchior reached out and adjusted the mirror with a long hand that was sheathed in a tight black leather glove, the gloves he almost never took off. Looking at his reflection, he took out a napkin and wiped away a tiny drop of blood on his soft, plump lips.

"I didn't know that was there," he whispered to himself. "I have to be more careful." Then he went to his bed and started unpacking his things.

Ryan looked up at the spider woman. He jumped but the thing....woman was not trying to hurt him. She wasn't even trying to do anything but sit near him. Ryan looked at her for a moment then said, "Sure." He turned to look at the door again and his stomach growled. He pulled out a can of rations and looked at the girl. "Do you want some? It's mostly meat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back